Modern SIM cards come in three different sizes—nano, micro, and standard. When you want to use a single SIM card with different brands and models of devices, this size can really become an issue. This is where SIM card adapters come in. These little gadgets allow users to quickly and easily switch SIM cards between various devices.
If you have an iPhone and a Samsung tablet, you will most likely not be able to switch a single SIM card between the two. iPhones notoriously use nano SIM cards that many other devices still don’t use. When this is the case, having a SIM card adapter is a necessity. These nifty little gadgets are a must for modern netizens who constantly switch between multiple electronic devices.
There are many different types of SIM card adapters available in the market. Some are great, some not so. Here is a list of the best of the best to keep in mind when shopping:
1. Samdi Brand Sim Adapter
- iPhone USERS need these sim card adapter to convert nano sim to micro/standard sim or micro sim to standard sim and...
- Easy to save,easy to use.This sim card adapter kit includes 3pcs sim card adapter,1pcs hard needle,1pcs PVC soft storage...
- Sim card adapter made of quality PC material, CNC carve, precision size, clear texture, thin basement membrane, durable,...
Why we like it: This super affordable SIM card adapter is perfect for iPhone users. It can quickly and easily convert nano SIMs into any other type.
If you own an iPhone, then you intimately know the pain of having to switch SIM cards between your iPhone and other devices. iPhones notoriously use nano SIMs, which most other devices don’t support, specially the older ones. The Samdi adapter is one of the best to use nano SIM cards with other devices. It, of course, also works to convert micro or standard SIM cards. We found this adapter to be very easy to use. This adapter comes in a kit including the actual adapter, a hard needle, and a PVC storage sheet. We have never spent our money better.
The SIM card adapter is made of high-quality PC material, which is a major advantage if durability is what you’re looking for. The texture of the adapter is clear, so you can see inside if the card is misplaced. The adapter has a thin basement membrane, so you can bend it without damaging the adapter. It’s incredibly durable. It doesn’t take long to convert a nano SIM into a micro SIM or a standard SIM. And the budget is nearly impossible to beat. We highly recommend this SIM card adapter, especially if you are an iPhone owner.
2. MediaDevil Simdevil SIM Card Adapter
- Simdevil SIM card adapter kit by MediaDevil. Can convert a Nano SIM card into a Micro SIM or a standard SIM card, and a...
- Perfect for when you need to convert your modern (i.e. small) SIM card into a larger SIM card size, such as when you...
- CNC machined for precision accuracy and includes a semi-adhesive sticky pad to double-ensure that your SIM card will...
Why we like it: Not only is this SIM card adapter dirt cheap, you get three adapters in the package. It’s just what you need to convert smaller SIMs into larger ones.
Why pay for one when you can get three in one? The Simdevil includes three cards in one package! Basically, you get three adapters that can convert nano-SIMs to micro SIMs, and micro and nano SIMs into standard SIMs. Neat and convenient doesn’t even begin to cover it. You can get all three for less than a microwave steak dinner! All three adapters are fully reversible. That means you can use a single SIM card between pretty much any device that supports a SIM card. We found this adapter to be just perfect for converting smaller SIMs into larger ones.
If you have an older phone, then this SIM card adapter will come most handy. Older phones support larger SIMs. You can use this adapter to affix a modern, small SIM into your older phone. And you won’t have to worry a bit about the build and durability. All three cards are built with CNC machine tech for exact precision and accuracy in shape. Each adapter even has a partially sticky pad to make double sure that your SIM card is held in place. The adapters are compatible with all phone manufacturers, including Apple, Samsung, Google, Sony, HTC, Huawei, and so on.
3. Aerb Adapter Converter Complete Kit
- This Aerb 5-in-1 sim card adapter helps you convert Nano SIM card into Micro SIM or Standard SIM card, and Micro SIM...
- The process is indeed fully reversible. You can use these nano sim card adapters quickly between different users and...
- The little adapter pieces are made from high-quality Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and Polycarbonate plastic cut to...
Why we like it: This SIM card kit is made from high-quality material cut to precise elements. But you might be more interested in the 30-day money-back guarantee.
This SIM card adapter set looks pretty cool like some tricky puzzle test to check your IQ. But it’s not, of course. This super affordable SIM card adapter set will allow you to convert any small SIM card into a standard SIM to support just about any device. The process is indeed fully reversible. You can use these adapters quickly between different users and devices. The kit comes with a needle and a sand bar so you don’t lose your tiny nano-SIM when converting. Each little part is very sturdy and highly durable without a doubt.
What we really liked about these adapters is that you can just stick in the SIM and start using. There’s no need to mess with tape or glue to hold the cards in place. The little adapter pieces are made from high-quality Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and Polycarbonate plastic cut to precise measurements. So your SIM cards will fit in like a puzzle piece without getting loose. The adapters are not only hard plastic but are also ultra lightweight. Your device won’t feel the burden when you convert. To top it all off, the manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee!
4. Helect 5-in-1 Nano & Micro SIM Card Adapter
- Easily convert Nano SIM card into Micro SIM or Standard SIM card, and Micro SIM card into Standard SIM card.
- Allows you to switch between different phones, tablets and devices - No SIM cutter or other tools required.
- Tested and approved by Telecommunication companies worldwide.
Why we like it: Believe it or not, this SIM card set is less expensive than a fancy cup of coffee. Plus, each adapter comes color-coded in red, blue, and yellow!
This is definitely one of the cheapest SIM card sets we have come across so far. This kit has five pieces but won’t run you more than your morning latte. And the affordability is not the only incentive to go for this SIM card adapter kit. You get three adapter pieces to convert smaller SIM cards into either a micro SIM or a standard SIM in size. Plus, a needle and a sand bar are included in the kit. You will definitely get every penny’s worth with this kit. What’s more, the adapters are even color coded!
Each adapter comes in red, blue, and yellow. It’s very pretty, and you will love it if you are bored with the traditional black or white converters. Each adapter is ultra lightweight and fully reversible. The adapters are made of stainless steel so you know these little things are sturdy. Each is cut using high-precision super tech so you will never need any sticky tape to hold the SIM cards in place. The cards especially fit iPhones and iPads. We highly recommend this kit if you want to switch a SIM between a smartphone and a tablet.
5. Generic Sim Card Adapter
- Protect your mobile phone against scratches, dirt,fingerprints and other daily damages.
- Be made of quality durable material, the hybrid design makes it more fashional
- Easy access to all controls and ports
Why we like it: This generic SIM card adapter makes inserting tiny nano and micro SIM cards into various devices a perfectly fine, pain-free process. What more could one ask for?
This SIM card adapter set is definitely well suited for Type A personalities as well as the cash-strapped. This is a generic, unbranded product. There’s no marketing nonsense, so you can be assured that you get exactly what you pay for. This set is super cheap, but it delivers exceptionally exactly what you want from a SIM card adapter set. You get three adapters to convert nano and micro SIMs into standard size. Each adapter is made from hard plastic and is black in color. We were impressed to find that the adapters are precisely cut to fit SIM cards for all phone models.
We found that these adapters can hold SIM cards tightly without any loose shaking. This is not as easy as most believe. Putting a nano SIM into a micro SIM is nearly impossible to handle because there’s very little room on the phone. This adapter makes the process completely pain free. The adapters slide right in, and thanks to the precise cut, there’s no need to mess with the fit. It’s easy as pressing the SIM card into the adapter, and then pushing the adapter into the device. As we said, it works exactly as advertised. You only have to worry about not losing the small pieces.
6. iCoolkit Nano, Micro, Standard SIM Card Adapter
- Your Nano sim can be restored Micro sim or standard sim via nano sim adapter, and then your Nano sim will be match all...
- Nano sim smaller than Micro sim size only 12.3*8.8mm, Nano sim adapter, allow the Nano sim restore Micro sim,Standard...
- Nano sim adapter servicelife can arrive thousands times cause the high strength PC material was take advantage
Why we like it: This dirt cheap adapter set is cool indeed when you are cash strapped and have too many devices to fit a nano SIM into.
Tacky name aside, the iCoolkit adapter set is definitely worth considering. It’s inexpensive, so you will probably never regret this purchase. The kit comes with three adapters, a nano to micro adapter, and then two nano SIM and a micro SIM to standard adapters each. This kit is definitely one of the easiest ways to convert your nano SIM to match all mobile devices out there. The kit comes with a very useful size guide as well, just in case you need one. If you are not particularly tech-oriented, then you will find the size guide very useful.
This adapter set is carved from precision sets, according to the manufacturer. So you don’t have to worry about your nano SIM slipping out of the plastic holder. You won’t have to bother with stick tape, or worse, glue, either. The SIM cards fit perfectly and there’s no room to get them loose. The only worry you will have is keeping the small parts in one place without losing them. The parts are made from sturdy plastic, so they won’t easily break. Overall, we found this kit to be a worthy product that is definitely a justified buy.
7. Mobi Lock 3 in 1 Sim Card Adapter
- ✅ This SIM card adapter CONVERTS a NANO SIM to MICRO SIM using a nano sim adapter to micro sim or a NANO SIM to...
- ✅ The Nano Sim card adapter is reversible, EASY TO SWITCH between cellphones, tablets and other devices. The Standard...
- ✅ Mobi Lock's micro sim card adapter kit is MACHINE CARVED WITH PRECISE DESIGN to fit on devices and pre-cut...
Why we like it: This SIM card set comes with a needle, plus three converters for nano, micro, and standard sized SIM cards. It’s great for lazy people.
This is definitely one of the sleekest SIM card adapter sets we have seen. It has adapters to convert nano SIM cards into micro SIMs, nano SIMs into standard SIMs, and micro SIMs into standard SIMs. So it’s an all-inclusive kit. The kit includes a sturdy needle you won’t be disappointed with. The converters are made from sturdy plastic that doesn’t bend or break (unless you have Hulk-like strength). Each card is machine carved to precisely fit the SIM cards. Also, we were quite intrigued by the shiny white cards that didn’t look so bad.
The SIM card adapter set is well justified by the expense. It’s great for use with Apple devices like iPhones and iPads. Then again, this adapter kit is perfect to use with just about any phone model out there. There is no hassle with installation. You just need to fit the cards and slide the adapter into the device you want to use. You don’t need to bother with extra tape or anything else. The SIM cards click wonderfully into the adapters and stay firmly in place. Using this is as easy as pie.
8. iSYFIX 4 in 1 Complete Set
- The iSYFIX Nano SIM Adapter Kit help you to convert a NANO SIM CARD into a MICRO SIM or a STANDARD SIM CARD, and a MICRO...
- IT IS COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE, very handy to switch easily the sim card between different devices, cell phones or tablet.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and carved by precision molds to fit perfect. Fits all older phone models like iPhone 3GS, iPhone...
Why we like it: This kit is really like a pack of sci-fi gadgets. There are many things to like, like the high-quality materials and the manufacturer’s guarantee.
First of all, we were blown away by this really cool, sci-fi looking kit. It came beautifully packed with rad designs. But of course, this kit is not all about the looks. The kit has four pieces, three converters, and a single ejector pin. The three converters are made from plastic and are totally black. They are precisely machine cut to provide a firm fit. You will get SIM card adapters for micro, standard and nano SIMs. Everything is completely reversible. The ejector pin minimizes the need to touch the delicate SIMs. Really, what more could you want?
This kit is slightly more expensive because of the branding and also the high-quality CNC used to make the adapters. It’s particularly desirable because the kit is backed by a 1-year manufacturer guarantee! Everything about this kit is really great. It’s super easy to install. It only takes a matter of seconds. Ejecting is super easy thanks to the ejector pin provided as well. It works with all phone brands including Apple, HTC, Huawei, LG, Google, Samsung, Sony, Motorola and many more.
9. LENTION 5-in-1 Nano, Micro, SIM Card Adapter
- Made of Aircraft Aluminum, which can withstand the toughest test, much better than the easily-bend plastic type
- Useful SIM Pin: Allowing you to switch easily between different devices, don’t be afraid even if you lost the original...
- Powerful Polish Clip: Usually the cutting of your SIM may not be accurate enough, Polish Clip will solve this problem
Why we like it: This very colorful SIM card adapter kit is affordable and includes an ejector pin and a sand bar. Plus, the cards are made from aircraft-grade aluminum!
It’s colorful, affordable, and includes a total of 5 units. So you can really get like twenty percent more stuff with this kit than the regular SIM card adapter sets. It contains three converter plastic cards (for nano, micro, and standard SIMs), an ejector pin, and a sand bar (they call it a polish clip). We really want to emphasize that this kit is made from aircraft-grade aluminum. The metal is much more durable for the converters than the regular plastic. The alloy can withstand even the toughest scenarios and has zero risk of bending, unlike most plastic converters.
Interestingly enough, the sand bar or the polish clip is great for cutting SIMs that may not be made accurately. Some older SIMs or cheap products can definitely benefit from the polish clip. The ejector pin makes it super easy to remove SIM cards from the adapter without risking a nail scratching the delicate surface. This adapter kit is compatible with iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy phones, Samsung Edge, Sony phones, and pretty much everything else. Oh, the adapters are color coded too. They look quite nice in red, blue, and yellow, so the units are less boring than what you may be used to.
10. R-Sim 3 pack Sim Card Adapter Kit
- SIM Card adapter value pack! Total of (9) adapters and (3) SIM Extractors
- 3X Micro to Regular
- 3X Nano to Regular
Why we like it: You will get 12 units with this SIM card adapter kit! You will get 9 converter cards plus three extractor tools! Talk about getting your money’s worth.
If you don’t have much money to spend on a SIM card adapter set, or you wish to get as many as possible for as cheap as possible then this is definitely worth looking into. This is a 3-pack set. That means you get 9 converter cards! That is 3 micro to standard converters, 3, nano to standard converters, and 3 nano to micro converters. Plus, 3 additional SIM extractor tools are also included. You will definitely get a lot more than what you need. This kit is perfect when you want something that can last for years.
Each of the SIM card adapters is easy, “snap in” cards. You can just remove the SIM from a phone, snap it into the adapter, and slide the adapter plastic into the new device you want to use. When it’s time to remove, get the adapter out of the device and use the extractor tool to gently remove the SIM without breaking anything. It’s as easy as that. The adapter cards are small, but they are very tough. The only risk is losing the small parts when you don’t pay attention. Overall, we highly recommend this product to budget shoppers.
Last update on 2021-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API