Bring Italy’s national food to your table with an effective and competent pasta maker, so you can whip up pasta of all shapes and sizes in the comfort of your own home.
Pasta is one of the world’s best-loved foods and has been around since 1154 in Sicily according to the earliest reference. It’s basically a very sophisticated noodle, made out of unleavened flour, eggs, and water. Since its discovery, it’s taken on many different variations, giving us the delicious options we’ve come to know and love today.
From spaghetti to fettuccine, angel hair, vermicelli, tortellini, gnocchi and more, the list is extensive and versatile, allowing us to pretty much add all sorts of sauces and condiments to bring out their taste. Though you’ll find plenty to choose from in supermarkets today, you should know that fresh pasta is typically handmade, and there’s nothing quite like traditional home-made pasta.
Which leads us to say that here you’ll find a list of some of the best pasta makers you’ll come across. Make your very own pasta at home, with the least amount of hassle and maximum goodness.
Shule Electric Pasta Maker Machine
- MATERIAL: Whole body of this electric pasta maker machine is covered by stainless steel, rollers and cutters are made of...
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: We provide 7 or 9 posiion dial regulates thickness of pasta dough from 0.5mm to 3mm, includes...
- EASY TO USE: It has classic integral pasta machine with motor of 110 V with 2 speeds to operate the machine...
Why we like it: Quite sturdy, robust, and very easy to use
This is admittedly a little bulkier than we’d like our pasta maker to be but it has some mean features which is why we decided to go ahead and add it in. For starters, this is an electric pasta machine which means that you don’t need to exert as much as you would with a manual pasta maker. The entire body is stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity so you can keep rolling out pasta for many years to come.
Additionally, we were also glad to see that the cutters and rollers are made out of anodized aluminium, further cementing its reliability and safety. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to adjust as well, so you can churn out the type of pasta you want, and not what the machine wants. In other words, not only does the built-in dial regulate the thickness of the pasta, the included attachments too help tailor it even further. You can operate the machine with the two speeds provided, or opt for the hand-crank if you wish.
HuiJia Wellness 150 Pasta Maker
Why we like it: You’ve pretty much got a complete deal here!
Made out of stainless steel, and aluminium, it’s built to last, so you needn’t worry about rust or corrosion for long-term use. It also comes with a hand crank and clamp with handles and narrow and wide cutters for enhanced use and versatility. In other words, you never have to step out for pasta ever again. You can just make it right at home!
Aside from being able to create a variety of different pastas and related dishes, this machine also helps you get the perfect dough. All you need to do is adjust the 9 position dial of the dough roller, so you can get the desired thickness accordingly. Choose between the blades to come up with two different shapes of pasta. It can also be easily fitted on a countertop, so you needn’t juggle around wondering where to place it in your kitchen.
Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine
- Marcato’s Original World-Famous Atlas 150 pasta machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for traditional lasagna,...
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel; Includes pasta machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, Instructions; 10-year
- Rolls sheets of dough to 150-millimeters wide at 10 thicknesses (0. 6 to 4. 8-Millimeter) for consistent texture, cook...
Why we like it: Super sleek, chic and has different variations
We think that this pasta maker by Marcato Atlas is completely and utterly worth it. This one is the Atlas 150 to be precise, and they’ve also got what they call the Ampia 150 and Atlas 180. Go ahead and surprise your family and friends with expert lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini, all made right at home. Best of all, this pasta maker is made in Italy, which makes the whole thing that much more authentic.
Furthermore, not only is this also made of stainless steel, it also comes with a pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. The last of which should give you ample peace of mind, seeing as how you’ve got support for an entire decade. And what really impressed us is that this is built to easily attach a Pasta Drive motor or any of 12 pasta-cutting accessories which you can buy separately, so you have more choice. Cleaning is simple. Just wipe down with a dry cloth.
Innovee Pasta Maker – Highest Quality Pasta Machine
- Quality: Why go out when you can dine in with this incredible pasta roller? Bring restaurant-level pasta to your kitchen...
- Super Sleek: This pasta machine is not just easy to use, it's easy on the eyes. The strong build and stainless steel...
- Unique Creations: Our noodle maker machine can create the dish of your dreams! Enjoy 7 different thickness options to...
Why we like it: Affordable, multiple settings, and heat-treated gears
Complete with 7 adjustable heat settings for enhanced versatility and convenience, it also comes with heat-treated gears so you can be assured of durability. Built for ease-of-use and quality, this pasta maker will serve you for a long time to come.
The chrome-plated steel and nickel-plated rollers not only make it all the more attractive but also contribute to its longevity. They’ve also given plenty of thought to the design and finish, so it doesn’t look out of place or bulky in your kitchen. There is one drawback though, it doesn’t come with a great many pasta options; just spaghetti and fettucine, so if that’s alright with you, this should be fine. The cutter rollers provided for this attach easily as well, and if you’re not happy at any point, you’re supported by a money-back guarantee.
Gourmia GPM630 Automatic Pasta Maker
- ALL IN ONE: Effortlessly mix, knead, and shape up to a hefty 1 lb of authentic pasta dough, in just minutes!
- 13 DISC: Interchangeable molds for all popular pasta types, including spaghetti, macaroni/penne, lasagna, ravioli, and...
- ONE TOUCH: To automatically mix and extrude perfectly smooth dough- or customize your own mixing time and settings.
This actually reminded us a little bit of the Phillips we featured earlier, in that it’s one of the more modern pasta makers out there. You don’t need to fuss about with mixing bowls and spatulas; just add all the ingredients, and let it mix, knead and extrude the pasta on its own. You just sit back and relax. We also love how compact and unique its design is. You can make 1lb of pasta with each use as well.
Additionally, they also give you 13 shaping discs so you can try making spaghetti, ravioli, macaroni, fettuccine, lasagna, and penne. Oh and just to spice things up, there’s a ravioli and sausage maker too, so you’ve pretty much got everything you need for a meal with this unit. It’s super convenient to use as well since it’s just a one-touch button operation and there’s a powerful steel mixing arm in there that does the hard work for you.
Imperia Pasta Maker Machine
- Pasta Maker- Traditional pasta roller lets you make the freshest pasta you've ever tasted right at home
- Pasta Machine- Made of heavy duty, shiny chromed plated steel
- 6-inch wide roller with double cutter head that makes thin spaghetti and wide fettucini noodles
This isn’t the most prolific pasta maker around, but we think it’s more than sufficient for someone who’s looking for a basic option. It’ll get the work done for you, but don’t expect the convenience that the Gourmia or Phillips can bring. This is model 150, but there’s also a model 190. It’s also made of heavy-duty, shiny chromed-plated steel, so you know it’s going to last a while.
This pasta maker unit comes with a 6-inch wide roller and a double-cutter head, so you can roll out superbly thin spaghetti just like the pros, while also rolling out wide fettucine, giving you more variety. The easy-lock adjustment dial also comes with a wooden grip handle, so you can easily pull out the dough. If you’d like more pasta options, you can order additional attachments specially built to go with this.
VonShef Stainless Steel Pasta Roller Maker
- MAKE PASTA THE TRADITIONAL WAY - Perfect for making a range of fresh homemade pasta dishes
- 3 in 1 MULTI-FUNCTION - Fully adjustable for different thicknesses of pasta as well as kneading and rolling. One blade...
- TABLE CLAMP INCLUDED - To hold machine in place as well as a pasta measuring tool
No seriously, we do think so. This 3-in-1 unit is made of stainless steel, giving you a sleek, retro appeal and includes 3 cut-press blade settings. There’s a tabletop clamp that comes along with it as well, which helps secure the pasta maker onto the table so you have maximum leverage.
It’s also completely adjustable, so you can achieve different thicknesses with your pasta, whilst also being assisted with the dough. The pasta measuring tool will help you minimize wastage, allowing you to prepare just the quantity you need every time. Give homemade ravioli a go, or even spaghetti and fettucine. Plus, it can be used for rolling out sugar fondant which is great for cake decorating. The care guide included will help you maintain the machine over time as well.
Philips Pasta Maker – HR2357/05
- Automatic mixing, kneading and extruding After choosing program and pressing start button, the machine automatically...
- Add different ingredients to personalize the flavor By using different flour and adding different ingredients like egg,...
- Unique shaping discs to create various type of pasta/noodles With the machine there are 4 default shaping discs for...
This Philips Pasta Maker makes it easy to serve up delicious pasta in less than 15 mins. Our pasta maker has automatic mixing, 4 shaping discs, and kneading. Also, with the easy-to-use clean tool, it makes cleaning the machine fast. The only thing left for you to do is measure your ingredients and add them to the pasta maker. Within minutes, fresh pasta begins extruding from the machine.
The Philips pasta maker comes with 4 extruding discs, 2 measuring cups, fettuccini, and spaghetti tools, also a flat scraping cleaning tool.
We like that all necessary attachments are included, so you have the utmost convenience and efficiency. If you want to experiment with other types of pasta, you can opt for their accessories sold separately. Philips pasta maker has a convenient built-in storage drawer for pasta, shaping discs, and cleaning tools.
Cook for yourself, your family, or a larger gathering without a problem.
Last update on 2021-08-02 at 01:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API