A multi cooker is exactly how it sounds. It is an electronic cooking appliance that is designed to cater to a range of functions all on its own. It is a wonderful option for those who do not have a lot of time to spare in their day. Instead of standing by supervising a dish, one has the option of simply piling in the ingredients and selecting the most appropriate program amongst a list of others to get the job done. A multi cooker is typically able to boil, fry, deep fry, simmer, roast, grill and steam food. When selecting one, though, you do need to be a little sharp since you want to opt for something that is efficient, affordable, long-lasting and dependable. These are our best multi cookers of the year, which you can browse through and choose.
1. Instant Pot Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt,...
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cook...
There never was a more appropriate or accurate brand name for the purpose. As you would imagine, Instant Pot is a competent multi cooker. With 7 functions integrated, this 6-quart pressure cooker is also available in other sizes. Even if you have used a multi cooker before, make sure you refer the manual prior to using. The simple control panel comes with 14 programs that are Micro-Processor controlled. Aside from the dual pressure facility, it will keep your food warm automatically; so even if you forget all about it, you can still enjoy a hot meal. Choose from 3 different temperature settings when you want to sauté or slow cook. It comes with 10 safety oriented mechanisms, making it a user-friendly option. As far as energy consumption goes, it is said to be quite efficient as well. You can look forward to cutting down your cooking time by around 70%. More time to do the things you love!
2. Fagor LUX 8-Quart Multi Cooker
- Pressure cooking on both high and low options up to 99 minutes. Slow Cooking high or low options up to 10 hours
- Keep warm function up to 12 hours and Time Delay function up to 6 hours
- Cook a variety of meals in this all-including regular yogurt and even Greek yogurt
This 8 quart, silver multi cooker is quite expensive. Having said that, it is quite an advanced option as far as these cookers go. They also have it in champagne and copper if silver is not really your shade. You can opt to choose between either high or low setting so you can really customize your cooking. It comes with a 12-hour keep-warm function and 6-hour time-delay function as well, so you have quite a wide time berth there. Things like yogurt and even Greek yogurt. There is a blue, ceramic cooking pot that is both removable and dishwasher safe so clean-ups are simple. The measuring guide allows you to correctly gauge the quantities of ingredients you need to add. Approved by the FDA, they also provide a user’s manual as well as a recipe booklet and a digital recipe book.
3. VitaClay VM7900-8 Smart Organic Multi-Cooker
- Unglazed clay pot intensifies flavors
- No aluminum, lead and non-stick chemical coating contacting your food
- Up to 4 times faster than conventional slow cooker
VitaVlay has a multi cooker that is also a rice cooker on offer. It does not have a particularly generous capacity, with a minimum of 2 quarts and maximum of 8 cups. It is however, sufficient for an average family to make their everyday meals without much trouble. What is unique about this, is that it comes with a clay pot that is unglazed on the inside, unlike the other ceramic options. This is quite awesome, because clay pots are known to deepen flavors and enhance your dining experience as a result. There are no harmful chemicals that will come into contact with your food such as aluminum and lead, so you can even cook for kids without worry. Plus, it is supposedly 4 times quicker than if you were to use a slow cooker. You can make yoghurts too which offers another level to your culinary expeditions. It is able to conserve essential nutrients as well, so that you will not only have delicious, but also nourishing food.
4. Philips HD3095/87 Electric Multi-Cooker
- 9 Appliances in 1: Cook meals in mere minutes & in less than half the time Also get instant access to our recipes!...
- 2 dishes at once & stainless steel pot: The included stainless-steel steamer basket enables you to make two dishes at...
- 14 easy-touch cooking programs: poultry, meat/stew, Bean/Chili, Soup, sauté/simmer, cake, rice, Multigrain, Porridge,...
When you hear Philips, you know you are getting something good in return for your hard-earned cash. The electronic giants have dominated the market for a long time, having built a sturdy reputation for themselves. Their stainless steel multi-cooker is white, giving it a very sophisticated look. In fact, even its design is quite chic, and very fitting for the 21st century cook. It has a distinctive heat element that contributes towards movements required to blend the ingredients inside well; in other words, you need not stand by stirring from time-to-time. There is temperature control as well, making things quite handy for you. You are guaranteed evenly cooked meals every single time. Plus, though it might not look it, the lid and ceramic, non-stick inner pot can be removed so you can clean without a hassle. If you have limited space in your kitchen, a device like this idea since it can replace the need for a range of other cookware.
5. Redmond RMC-M23A Multi Cooker
- 5.25QT Bowl with Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
- LED display
- Removable steam valve
Last but not least, we have Redmond on our list for best multi cookers. This 110v multi cooker offers a bunch of services. The 5.25 quart capacity is ideal for a small family; enjoy an elaborate Sunday spread with minimum hassle. The LED display allows you to keep an eye at all times and monitor progress at all time. You can see any changes you make too. The steam valve included is removable too. There is a 12 hour keep-warm function that is incredibly convenient for when you cannot get home on time, say when you have to put in long hours at work. Instead of having to come back and cook from scratch or opting for unhealthy fast-food, you can simply utilize the 24 hour time delay function. Your food will not only be ready to eat, but also warm and comforting.
6. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Multi-Cooker
- 5 touch settings to slow cook, sauté, roast, bake and steam for a wide variety of cooking needs
- Easy digital read out to view programming functions
- Removable 6-Qt non-stick inner pot
A 6 quart multi cooker with 5 functions included, Crock-Pot is another option you can look into. Though it is not super expensive. You can indulge in a range of cooking capacities, from boiling to roasting, baking and steaming to name a few. The digital display makes it easy for you to keep an eye on the temperature, time and functions. The inner pot where the magic take place, is both removable and non-stick making it incredibly convenient. There is a dual-position rack included as well, which can be used for roasting or steaming. The rack, glass lid and pot are all dishwasher safe so there is nothing to worry about in terms of cleaning. It looks very modern and is streamlined; you can fit it anywhere on a counter-top. Given its affordability and functionality, it is certainly a worthwhile purchase, and addition to your kitchen.
7. De’Longhi FH1363 MultiFry & Multi Cooker
- With multifry' s exclusive surround cooking system and automatic mixing paddle, you can prepare healthier fried foods...
- Multifry is an innovative low-oil fryer that allows you to prepare delicious recipes with little or no additional oil....
- The automatic mixing paddle consistently mixes food allowing you to fry, sauté and roast a variety of recipes without...
De’Longhi’s option is a twofold gain since it is not only a multi cooker, but also an air fryer. Complete with an automatic mixing paddle and surround cooking system, it is as convenient as can be. The best thing about it, is that you need not use a lot of oil to cook; just a little will do. As far as healthcare in cooking is concerned, this is definitely an option to consider. The automatic paddle ensures that your food is well-mixed so it tastes delicious without you having to stir constantly. It combines two heating elements, so the heat can envelope the contents for even heating right round. There is a 60oz capacity and the lid, paddle and bowl are dishwasher-safe for hassle-free cleaning. It is more expensive than some others on our best multi cookers list, but since the name is reliable it is certainly a good bargain.
8. T-Fal RK705851 – Rice and Multi Cooker
- 10 pre-set programs include: rice, risotto, reheat, oatmeal, slow cook, steam/soup, yogurt, baking, browning, and...
- Fuzzy Logic technology adjusts cooking as needed for perfect results
- Push-button digital control panel
This multi-cooker by T-fall comes with 10 functions and is a rice cooker as well. This allows you to whip up a range of dishes like risotto, soups and yogurt, whilst baking is also an option. It has a keep-warm functionality too which is excellent. They have integrated what they call the ‘Fuzzy Logic’ technology, which has been integrated to intricately control your cooking for the best possible results. The control panel is digital and easy to use, with a convenient push-button function. Most impressively, there is a micro-pressure valve that aims to lock in both the flavor and aroma of the food. The ceramic, 2mm inner pot is removable, and ensures that food does not stick to the bottom. As it is dishwasher safe, cleaning is a breeze. If you have a large family or entertain many people often, you could consider investing in this handy kitchen appliance.
9. Cuisinart Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker
- 4 programmable functions: - Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours; Roast at from 250 -450 Degrees...
- One touch lets you switch modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Removable 7-quart nonstick cast aluminum cooking pot with teflon coating
This is one of the comparatively cheaper options in the market. Cuisinart is a trusted household brand, and they offer a lovely 6-quart multi-cooker with 3 functions. Admittedly, it has less cooking options than some of its counterparts, however, it does have a superior feature; it can be switched from one mode to another with just one touch. So it is great for when you need to swap between combinations. The LCD display is quite large and comes with simple settings to easily read the time and temperature. There is a removable cooking pot that is non-stick, made of aluminum and with Teflon coating that offers maximum protection. Plus, cleaning is convenient seeing as how the parts are all dishwasher safe. You can keep an eye on your dish since the lid is made of glass, and includes a cool-touch handle for safety. Along with a steaming rack which will be great to cool food too, they offer a 3-year limited warranty.
10. KitchenAid KMC4241SS Multi-Cooker
- Over 10 cooking methods, with 4 step-by-step modes
- Even heat technology
- 4-Quart cooking pot with Cerami Shield coating and pour spout
This stainless steel multi-cooker looks a lot like a regular saucepan, however is anything but. You can choose from red and black too if you wish. Budget-wise, it is rather steep, so if you are on the lookout for something more budget-effective, keep hunting. It includes more than 10 functions along with 4 systematic modes to guide each process. You need not worry about the food not cooking thoroughly, as it has even heat technology built into it. This is a 4 quart option, so it has lower capacity than some other multi cookers out there. Both the steam basket and roasting rack are dual-purpose, whilst the glass lid incorporates a convenient and safe handle. Frankly, even if you do not cook much multi-cooker or not, this would make for a great gift choice for someone who does. Most definitely one to add to our best multi cookers list.
11. Hamilton Beach 33642 Multi-Quart Cooker
- Cooking time automatically adjusts to the size you fill to and the filling size is clearly marked on the inside of the...
- Take it to go - lid securely clips onto base to prevent spills
- Cook roasts; appetizers and everything in between; Stoneware is marked for easy measuring
Yet another well-known name in the market, Hamilton Beach just had to be included in our list for best multi cookers. There two different ones, that fit two very different budgets, so you will really need to weigh your options with it. This slow cooker is a multi-quart one; basically, it is smart enough to automatically register the amount you fill in, so it is then able to adjust its cooking requirements accordingly. All necessary measurements are marked inside the pot. Most conveniently, you can carry it around wherever you need to since the lid is securely fitted. It is so versatile, that you can cook a range of items ranging from appetizers to mains. Everything is completely safe for popping in the dishwasher, so you need not spend ages cleaning up when you are done. The two sturdy handles on either side make it quite safe to use as well.
12. Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Multi-Cooker
- So versatile, you'll use it every day; Makes soups, and casseroles; Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta; Roasts...
- Deep fries six servings in handy steam/fry basket; Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution
- Tempered glass cover; Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed
Presto most certainly offers something different as far as best multi cookers go, with this one. Compared to the others featured on this list, it does stand out particularly in terms of design; nor is it super advanced in any way though it undoubtedly gets the job done. It is one of the cheaper options, although you should not expect very much. Having said that, it is more than able to conjure soups, casseroles and pasta, whilst also roasting meats as well as steaming vegetables. There is a heavy cast aluminum basket for steaming and frying, which can hold up to 6 servings. Aside from convenience, this also ensures even heat distribution. Complete with a tempered glass cover for both durability and safety, the unit is dishwasher safe though you need to remove the heat control first. They have included a ‘Control Master’ heat control functionality too, that allows the multi cooker to adapt to various temperatures accordingly. Whenever you deep fry, simply snap on the fry basket to the rim of the cooker to drain the oil.
13. Midea Mb-fs5017 Smart Multi-Cooker
The Midea multi cooker is ridiculously sophisticated in appearance, and quite competent in functionality. The 5l capacity ensures that you can comfortably feed up to 10 people at a time; perfect for those times when you have to entertain a lot of people at once. There is a control panel that is sensitive and easy to operate, featuring 11 different menus for your choosing. All you need to pick one, is press a button. The 24 hour time delay allows you to place the ingredients in and set a function so that by the time you are ready to get to it, your meal is done! Want to come to a ready-made hot meal after work? Done. The inside pot is made out of 5 different types of materials, which not only allows for fast, all-around heating, but also helps preserve the heat within.
14. Aroma Housewares Digital Multi Rice Cooker
- Multi-functional use: whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy...
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice,...
- Slow Cook Function – This multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options like cooking rice and...
This round-shaped multi cooker by Aroma Housewares is rice cooker, slow cooker and food steamer all rolled into one. It also happens to be one of the cheapest options so far on our best multi cookers list. It can comfortably hold up to 20 cups of cooked rice if you want to get an idea of capacity. The digital controls are programmable and simple to read, complete with a 15 hour time-delay function. Keep your food warmed automatically as well. The cooking pot inside can be removed and put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. They also include a range of culinary tools such as a serving spatula, steam tray, rice measuring cup and a host of recipes to try out. It does not have very many options in terms of baking, grilling or deep frying, but will do if you are looking for something basic. Would be an affordable selection.
15. Breville BPR700BSS The Fast Slow Pro
- Removable stoneware for easy cleaning
- 4 quart capacity
- Dishwasher safe stoneware
Breville is another household name that has long been trusted for their superior appliances. Their multi cooker is no different, and warranted a spot on our best multi cookers list. It is, however, one of the most expensive from that we have reviewed so far. With a capacity of 4.5 quarts, it has a minimum requirement of 1 quart so do not load less than this amount. There is a 3-way safety system incorporated as well. Through the safety locking lid, hands-free steam release that is automatic and a safety valve, you can be sure of complete security when cooking. 11 cooking settings along with a custom setting to prepare all your favorite meals offer a wide degree of variety. Once your food is done cooking, the multi-cooker will automatically switch to the keep-warm function. The inner cooking bowl is removable, and made from safe, durable materials that can be easily washed as well.
Last update on 2021-12-05 at 02:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API