Best MicroSD CardsElectronics & Computers
Silicon Power 16GB
- UHS-1 Class 10 specifications, enabling fast file transfer speeds and Full-HD video recording.
- High compatibility for different types of devices including smartphones, tablets, DSLR and HD camcorder.
- Come with a SD card adapter that enables versatile usages for any SD enabled devices.
Why we like it: Silicon Power might not be one of the most popular brand names when it comes to SD cards, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t one of the best brands you can seek out for a microSD card. You get a read speed upto a whopping 85 Mb/s which is really one of the fastest speeds you would get relative to most other Micro SD card brands. This makes it great to use on your android devices and you can enjoy any fast paced gaming without experiencing any lag. It is also Class 10 compliant so you can enjoy smooth recording of 1080p HD videos straight onto the memory card. It is also compatible with any SDXC UHS-1 devices so it can be used from devices apart from your android devices. One of the best features is the lifetime warranty that comes with the product which you can claim in case it stops working.
- Compliant with Application Performance Class 1 (A1), UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)...
- Up to 128GB storage capacity
- Up to 95 MB/s read; 45 MB/s write
Why we like it: The Transcend Micro SD card series is great for using on your android devices or your digital cameras. It features up to 128GB of storage capacity. It also comes with an adapter and is fully compatible with most digital cameras. You will be able to get very smooth full HD and even 4K video recording and also gaming if you plan to use it as an extension to your phone memory. It is compatible with any device that has a microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC slot. The Transcend Micro SD card is built for extreme use and is tested to withstand extreme conditions. It is temperature resistant, shock-proof, waterproof, X-ray proof, and static proof.
Kingston Digital 64GB
- UHS-I interface - microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is ideal for cinema-quality HD video (1080p) and photos of subjects...
- Durable - This versatile card has been tested to be waterproof temperature proof, shock/vibration proof and X-ray proof....
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write
Why we like it: When it comes to storage media, Kingston is one of the top brands that are out there. Although one of the most popular brands when it comes to pen drives, they still do own a fair share of the MicroSD Card market as well. The SD Card is great for recording High Definition videos or any other activity that requires fast access from the memory card. It comes with an adapter as well so it is fully compatible to be used with your digital camera as well. It comes with an amazingly fast read speed of 45 Mb/s and a write speed of 10Mb/s which is actually quite fast when compared to other models out there. It is also Class 10 compliant so it supports full HD video recording.
SanDisk Ultra 64GB
- Ideal for premium Android based smartphones and tablets
- Up to 80 MB/s transfer speed
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback. Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
Why we like it: SanDisk is one of the most popular companies you will find when it comes to storage device. They manufacture everything from Hard Disk drives to microSD cards. The SanDisk Ultra microSD is a great choice if you are looking for a fast storage medium to use with your phone or Go Pro. Although it has a capacity of 64GB, you may find this more than handy if you are a regular user. The SD card has an extremely fast write speed of 80MB/s which is on par with speeds of most modern day pen drives as well. There is also an SD adapter that comes with the package so you can easily use it with your camera as well. Sandisk also has its own memory manager app which automatically optimises the storage to allow maximum efficiency of your phone. It is compatible with almost all android phones and tablets that support 64GB capacity SD Cards.
PNY High Performance 64GB
- Up to 40MB/sec speed for fast transfer rates
- Class 10 UHS-1 speed class performance (U1) allows fast and smooth continuous shooting and full HD Video capture
- Perfect for Android Smartphones & Tablets or Action Cameras
Why we like it: PNY is probably a brand that you may not be too familiar with when it comes to memory storage devices but it still produces some of the top notch memory cards you can find. It is compatible with almost all microSD devices, also making it an ideal choice for usage in your android devices. The micro SD card has been tested to be able to store over 22,000 photos so you probably won’t ever have to worry about running out of memory to store your photos. Durabilty is well assured, as it is magnet proof, shock proof and water proof so you won’t expect to lose your precious data too easily. It has a transfer speed of upto 40Mb/s which should make transferring media between devices a breeze. The SD Card is Class-10 compliant so you will be able to record full HD videos onto your SD card with fast and smooth video playback.
Samsung EVO 32GB
No products found.
Why we like it: Samsung is one of the most popular brand names when it comes to mobile phones, but they do also have a presence in the market of storage media. The Samsung EVO microSD card is a class 10 storage device that also comes with an adapter so you can use it on your camera as well. It has a compatibility with almost all android devices and you will find the 32GB storage capacity quite ample as an extension for the storage on your mobile phone. It has a transfer rate of 48MB/s which lets you transfer your files with ease. It is great to store anything that requires fast write speed, such as HD video recording or launching a game off the SD card itself.