Dull skin, an accumulation of dead skin, and clogged pores are issues that women and men all over the world have to deal with. When you think about it your skin is under constant assault – oil, makeup, dirt, and grime are all suspects. When these substances stick to your face or your body, you are left with numerous skin problems, including acne.
Fortunately, there is a relatively simple solution. Using a scrub that is meant for your face and body can help you out a great deal. This product acts as an exfoliant, ridding your skin of all of those harmful agents. This unclogs your pores, makes your skin brighter and just gives you an overall glow.
While there are hundreds and hundreds of scrubs on the market, you can’t trust them all. There are some that just irritate your skin instead of helping it. If you don’t want to end up with a face and body full of blemishes, just check out the products that we have found for you:
1. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub
- YOUR GOAL: Exfoliation & Brighter Appearance
- OUR SOLUTION: Sea kelp super-nutrients soften and detox while lemon peel and French green clay exfoliate & cleanse....
- Formulated for all skin types. Removes dead skin cells, softens and draws out impurities
Why we like it: You get to experience numerous cleansing, exfoliating and brightening properties with Acure Facial scrub, making it a multi-purpose skin product.
The Acure facial scrub has French Green clay in it that helps to properly remove any and all dirt that might be hiding in your pores. Due to this, not only will your face be cleaner but you will also find that other skin products are better absorbed by your skin too. If you have rolling scars from acne, you may be concerned about using a scrub that is too abrasive. The good news here, though is that this scrub uses lemon peel and kelp to gently exfoliate your skin.
All of the above effects are done without stripping your skin of its natural oils. This way, not only is your face more balanced, it also stays naturally soft and hydrated. The Acure scrub takes things one step further, however. In addition to getting rid of old, dead skin, this product helps new skin to grow as well. This new skin will be brighter and healthier, helping to improve your complexion considerably. You will be able to notice the results of the combined effects after a short while.
2. Era Organics Microdermabrasion Scrub
- The Best Facial Scrub For Dull, Dry, Sensitive Skin. Get Beautiful, more youthful skin. Remove stubborn blackheads,...
- Don't Damage Your Skin With Harsh Scrubs. Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub...
- Say Goodbye To Dull, Dry Skin. Our premium face and body scrub removes daily build up so your face can heal and look...
Why we like it: The Era Organics scrub is gentle yet effective, removing dead skin cells while still allowing your skin to retain a natural glow.
If you are suspicious of all other facial scrubs, you will find that the Era Organics version is a good deal more forgiving. While it does have exfoliants in it, it uses a microdermabrasion approach. The crushed walnut gently lifts the dead skin without damaging any of the cells underneath it. So, even if you have sensitive skin or scars, you can be quite certain that this scrub will only help, not aggravate it. This is why it can be used on your face as well as any other part of your body.
This scrub also has a lot of healing components as well. Aloe, honey, and hemp seed oil are all quite soothing. This helps to moisturize and soften the skin. The honey has antibacterial properties which can come in quite handy if you tend to break out because of germs or dirt on your skin. This is also the scrub to turn to if you are trying to regain your youthful glow. All of these botanical ingredients can do wonders in softening lines and making your face look younger.
3. Tata Harper Smoothing Body Scrub
- Your brightening body exfoliator.
- A hydrating, exfoliating body treatment that micro-polishes to leave skin soft and glowing.
- Best for dull, uneven skin in need of essential nutrients.
Why we like it: The Tata Harper Smoothing Body Scrub is a hydrating, exfoliating body treatment that micro-polishes and leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing.
This hydrating and exfoliating body treatment contains a smoothing formula which regenerates the skin with five sources of exfoliation, six sources to smooth and soften the skin’s texture, and six sources of minerals and vitamins. This exfoliator works best on dull, uneven skin that is in need of essential nutrients.
This product is 100 percent natural and is free from any toxins, artificial colors, fillers, synthetic chemicals, and genetically modified organisms. The multiple particles in this scrub buffs and micro-polishes your skin leaving it smooth and glowing. To use this exfoliator, simply massage it on to dry skin all over the body and then rinse afterwards with water. If you are looking for an exfoliator that leaves your skin glowing and extra-smooth then this is definitely a good option for you.
4. Oleavine Tea Tree Oil Exfoliating Scrub
- EXFOLIATES DEAD SKIN – Acne and Blemishes Got You Down? Micro Volcanic Pumice, White Willowbark Help Gently Exfoliate...
- COMPLEXION CONTROL – Bamboo Charcoal Powder Helps Draw Out Dirt, Impurities, & Make-up from Skin Surface and Pores....
- BATTLES FOOT & BODY ODOR - Essential Oils and Botanicals Help Soothe Skin Discomfort and Embarrassing Foot & Body Odor....
Why we like it: This Oleavine scrub is filled with natural, powerful ingredients. These work to exfoliate, cleanse, and soothe the skin all over.
This exfoliating scrub is quite the powerhouse of the ingredients. It contains tea tree oil, neem, charcoal, volcanic pumice, and more. The great thing about this is that it means you can target multiple problems all at once. Whether you have sensitive skin, dry skin, or have inflamed patches, this scrub can help to ease them all. In addition to removing dead skin cells, this scrub is good at drawing out impurities. This is particularly useful in unclogging and clearing out pores for healthier skin.
The advantages of this scrub don’t stop there, however. It can be used all over the body with varying results. Since there is natural pumice in it, it is actually good at getting rid of accumulated dead skin cells all over the body, including your elbows and heels. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties which allows it to combat odor causing bacteria too. After using this scrub, you will find that you have fewer issues with body odor. It can also provide aid with problems such as athlete’s foot.
5. First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coffee Scrub
- CELLULITE ENEMY: We combine best quality of organic coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing organic coconut oil...
- LOADED WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS: Our Coffee Body Scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight the appearance of...
- 100% NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB & ACNE TREATMENT SKINCARE: Exfoliate your skin improves circulation & help remove...
Why we like it: The First Botany Cosmeceuticals scrub works on many levels. The natural ingredients help to improve circulation and alleviate blemishes.
With the exception of the Dead Sea salt, all of the other ingredients in this scrub are organic. As a result, you know that they are safe and healthy for you. This is also good news for people who have sensitive skin that tends to react poorly to harsh chemicals. This scrub does more than just exfoliate the skin to reveal new, soft skin underneath. No, the coffee in the scrub helps to improve circulation which helps to cut down on puffiness, dark circles, and can even help to improve your overall glow.
At the same time, it can also help to sort out a number of other skin blemishes including but not limited to stretch marks and spider veins. So, if you want to improve the overall appearance of your skin, this is definitely the scrub to try out. You really will feel and look like a whole new person soon. So, while this scrub is working to remove toxins, dirt, and dead skin, it is also nourishing your skin. The natural oils and shea butter moisturize and soften your skin.
6. Premium Nature Coconut Milk Scrub
- ANTIOXIDANT EXFOLIATION: Our body scrubexfoliator features many antioxidants which work as a natural exfoliant to reveal...
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING: This exfoliating scrub has the ability to reduce the appearnce of wrinkles, fine lines and dark...
- AMAZING ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This Coconut Milk Body Scrub features the amazing ingreidents of Coconut Milk, Olive...
Why we like it: The Premium Nature coconut milk scrub is incredibly nourishing to your skin. It cleans, clears, and hydrates your entire body.
If you are looking for a relatively mild scrub, then this is definitely one that you should consider. The only exfoliant in the scrub is sea salt. This gently moves across the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells and revealing the new skin underneath. Since it is natural, there are unlikely to be any adverse reactions with this scrub. Apart from this, all of the other ingredients are mild, hydrating, and nourishing agents. When combined, they essentially are a TLC package for your skin.
If time and the sun have been taking a toll on you, this scrub can help to right the effects, at least a little. As you use it, you will notice that wrinkles, fine lines, and sun spots slowly disappear. This scrub manages to ease these problems away with causing any damage to your dermis at all. What’s great about this scrub is that it can prevent a number of future skin issues too as it keeps your skin hydrated and balanced.
7. Aveeno Positively Radiant Scrub
- 5-ounce tube of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub cleanses and helps improve skin tone, texture,...
- From a dermatologist recommended skin care brand, this face scrub is soap-free and hypoallergenic. It is suitable for...
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin, it is also formulated with jojoba and castor oils and gives you smoother, more...
Why we like it: The Aveeno face scrub is all about exfoliating and clearing your dermis so that you can have naturally glowing and radiant skin.
If you feel like your skin is looking a little lackluster, you should definitely give this Aveeno scrub a try. It is specifically designed to battle all of the skin issues that can cause your skin to lose its glow. Now, most scrubs focus on removing dead skin, which this scrub does as well. The Aveeno product gently removes accumulated dead skin with the help of naturally derived granules. This, however, is only the first step as this product uses other ways to improve the look of your skin.
One of the things that the scrub targets is the tone of your skin, including brown spots. It helps to slowly and gently remove this so they are gradually lightened and disappear. As a result, you are left with a more even skin tone. This scrub isn’t just effective for blemishes; it targets redness and blotchiness as well. It helps to ease this condition so that your skin is left looking clear. You really do get a double whammy of goodness with this scrub.
8. Dove Men+Care Scrub
- Pack of 2 tubes, Each tube is 5 ounce
- Exfoliating face scrub removes dirt and oil without stripping skin
- Invigorating scrubbing agents activate on contact, cleansing effectively
Why we like it: The Dove Men+Care scrub helps to rid your face of dirt and grime while still keeping it hydrated and preventing dryness.
The main concern with scrubs is that while they are exfoliating, they will also strip your skin of those natural oils. When this happens, your skin tends to dry out and be itchy and flaky. This problem can be even more concerning if you already have dryness issues to contend with. You don’t need to worry about any of this, however, with this scrub. It has been specifically designed to keep your skin hydrated and prevent dryness from occurring after use.
This is actually a really advanced scrub. The agents in it are only activated once you have applied it onto your face. This means that they clean your skin effectively but don’t strip your skin of any of its natural oils. The scrub washes off your skin thoroughly and easily. This way, it doesn’t clog up your pores, causing blemishes or any other skin problems. This scrub is a really good fit for people who need a good, deep cleaning of their pores and skin.
9. NIVEA Men Original Deep Cleaning Face Scrub
- Formerly known as "NIVEA Men Energy Face Scrub." You may receive either product depending on availability.
- A foaming gel containing extra fine scrub particles and vitamin E
- Use before shaving for improved razor glide and a close shave.
Why we like it: Not only does the Nivea Men face scrub help to cleanse and exfoliate, it is a good precursor for shaving.
If you have a shaving routine, you are going to want to add this Nivea Men’s scrub to it immediately. When you use this scrub, you are getting rid of the dead skin that has built up on your skin. This means that you are removing excess skin around the hair follicles on your face as well. This way, when you do shave, the razor has much better access to the hair, resulting in a closer shave. Not only that, you will be less likely to knick yourself as well.
Of course, this is not all that this face scrub is used for. It also helps to gently lift dirt and grime from your skin. It even pulls out any debris that has found its way into your skin. Because of this, there is a good chance that you will not have to deal with blemishes and pimples as much. Your skin will be clearer too since you will be getting rid of all the dirt that dulls the smoothness and glow of your skin.
10. Majestic Pure Activated Charcoal Scrub
Why we like it: This Majestic Pure charcoal scrub packs quite a punch since it exfoliates, rejuvenates, and cleanses you all at once.
Dead Sea salt is one of the major components of this scrub. While it is best known for its exfoliating action, this component has other useful properties as well. For instance, it helps to alleviate a lot of other skin conditions including acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. If this wasn’t enough of an advantage, the charcoal in the scrub is incredibly potent too. This ingredient is used to absorb dirt and excess oil that may be on your skin. This allows you to get your skin clean and clear quickly.
The Majestic Pure scrub is great for evening out your skin tone and even reducing the appearance of acne scars. It works on the build-up of scar tissue and dead skin, slowly and gently removing it. Over time, this area fades, making the spots and scars less visible than before. What’s wonderful about this scrub is that while it gets rid of the bad toxins, it doesn’t mess with your natural oils or protectants. Rather, your skin is left smooth, soft, and hydrated.
Last update on 2021-08-02 at 00:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API