If you are looking for a hassle-free shave, it is probably not a good idea to reach for a traditional razor. Not only will these types of razors take a lot longer for you to get a smooth, stubble-free face, they can also have a lot of unintended side-effects. These include nicks, razor burn, and even ingrown hair.
For those who want to bypass all these painful downsides, electric shavers are an excellent substitute. You will get a close shave, smooth skin, and best of all, no painful after-effects. Also, if you are in a bit of a rush, it will help you to clean up your look real quick.
Despite all the advantages associated with electric shavers, there is a small requirement – for them to provide you with all of these benefits, they have to be good-quality models. If you don’t want to waste money choosing mistake after mistake, we have got you covered. Here we have put together a list of the shavers that will change your grooming regime for the better:
1. MARSKE Electric Shaver
- 2 IN 1 Professional Electric Razor Takes Better Care of Your Beards & Sideburns -- With unique 3D floating blades, our...
- IPX7 Waterproof Desgin, Wet & Dry Use - The entire body of this razor is completely waterproof, allows you shave any way...
- Usb Quick-Charge Support Makes it Easy and Convenient for Charging - Up to 60 minutes non stop runing time on a single...
Why we like it: The MARKSE electric shaver is incredibly versatile, providing you with various opportunities to keep your facial hair neat.
When you have sensitive skin, it is often best if you can use a lubricant of some sort to prevent from getting razor burn or nicks. Well, thanks to this razor, you can do this every time that you shave. This device can be used either in wet or dry shaving situations. You can even use it with your favorite foam or gel. So, regardless of how you like to get rid of facial hair, this electric shaver will be able to help you out.
This shaver is also a good option for anyone who travels fairly often. This is because of its charging feature – it can be charged with a USB. So, it doesn’t matter where you are, you still will be able to charge your razor when you need it. On top of this, you don’t have to juice up the device for too long, especially if you don’t need a full shave. The quick charge function allows you to use the razor even when you are in a rush.
2. BEISIWO 5D Touch Electric Razor
Why we like it: The BEISIWO 5D Touch electric razor hugs every contour on your face so that you can enjoy a smooth and thorough shave all over.
There is little use in getting a close shave if the razor tends to miss certain patches of hair. This happens because of the angles and contours of your face. Well, this electric razor has been designed to fit all of these curves perfectly. Because of this, you will be able to shave those hard-to-reach areas like your chin, jawline, and other corners. You will be able to feel confident knowing that every aspect of your face will feel exactly the same – soft and smooth.
Are you looking for something more from your electric razor? If so, you will be thrilled with what this device can offer you. In addition to a razor, there are face washing, nose-hair trimming, and sideburn maintenance features as well. This way, you can handle all aspects of your grooming with just one razor. This device also works well for travel purposes as it is lightweight, easy to clean, and can also be charged with the help of a USB cable.
3. Kissliss Electric Shaver
- CLOSE SHAVE - 3 Floating heads equipped with U-type close-cut blades do the shave in 4 - directions following your...
- IPX7 WATERPROOF & Wet/Dry edition - You can enjoy shaving in shower with gel or foam to gain better shaving effect and...
- USB RECHARGEABLE & QUICK CHARGE - Using USB cable to charge means the shaver is quicker *1 hour and get 120 minutes...
Why we like it: The Kissliss electric shaver makes it easier for you to get a closer shave within a shorter period of time.
One of the things that makes this electric shaver so effective is that it can shave in four different directions. This means that it can adjust easily to the various contours and angles on your face. Not only does this mean that you get a more thorough shave, it also means that you are able to shorten the time that it takes to shave. The self-sharpening blades mean that this razor will remain in good condition and is always ready to be used.
The other reason why you may want to get your hands on this shaver is because of its charging capabilities. Unlike many of its counterparts on the market, this shaver can be charged incredibly quickly. At the same time, it will hold onto the charge for a longer period of time. This way, you will not need to charge the razor as much. The USB charging feature also means that you can charge this razor anytime, anywhere with limited hassle.
4. YOHOOLYO Electric Razor
- 【IPX7 Waterproof/Wet and Dry Use】 The whole body of this electric shaver is washable, So it is very convenient for...
- 【LCD Display】Display indicates battery capacity and shows tap icon to remind cleaning the machine.
- 【Charging】2 hours fully charging supports about 40 shaves. It also support shaving while charging, very convenient.
Why we like it: The YOHOOLYO Electric Razor offers up a smooth, quick shave to all and is also incredibly easy to maintain.
What stands out most about this razor is the level of precision that you get to enjoy. The update blade system means that the shave you experience is a lot sharper, ensuring you can cut down your stubble incredibly quickly. At the same time, the razor head has been built to hug and move along the natural contours of your face easily. Due to this, you can get an even shave as you are able to use the razor all over your face, jawline, and chin.
Then there is the fact that you don’t have to make any guesses about this razor, all of the information is provided to you. The LCD display shows you how much charge you have left, whether the razor needs to be cleaned, and even locks automatically for transport. This way, you will always know precisely how to take care of your razor. Speaking of which, this is a simple razor to maintain. The entire device is waterproof so all you have to do is run it under water to clean it out.
5. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver
- Sharp men’s shaver blades: Panasonic arc3 men's electric shaver with 3 ultra-sharp nanotech blades and ultra-thin arc...
- Wet/dry electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1: Build-in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet/dry...
- Flexible pivoting head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual...
Why we like it: The Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 electric shaver cuts your beard down to practically nothing, all while keeping your skin safe.
If you are looking for a close shave, you want to make sure that every last hair has been shaved off. You also need to be sure that the hair has been trimmed down as low as it possibly can be. This is particularly important if you are the type to sport a five o’clock shadow by mid-afternoon. The good news is that due to the sharpness of the blades and the way that they have been angled, you are going to be able to get one of the closest shaves possible.
For those who want to avoid nicks and cuts while shaving, this is definitely a shaver that you might want to try out. The motor on this device moves incredibly fast and due to this, you don’t experience all that much tugging or pulling. This leaves your hair free and your skin in a much better condition. This shaver has a very interactive LCD screen that makes it easy to know how to maintain the device properly for longer use.
6. Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver
- Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases power while shaving in difficult areas and on denser hair
- The Series 7 electric razor comes with an ActiveLift trimmer that captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
- OptiFoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for perfect closeness
Why we like it: The Braun Series 7 electric shaver has all of the features that you need to get rid of stubble, longer beards, and pretty much most facial hair situations.
There is really not much point in settling for a shaver that can only handle either short or long beards. This is why this razor is quite so handy. It has been designed to handle beards and mustaches of all types. It has a powerful motor that allows the sharp blades to make quick work of longer hairs and even thicker coverage. For shorter hairs, the shaver has a feature to encourage the hairs to stand up so that they can be shorn down properly.
One of the main perks of this shaver is how quick it can shave your beard. Instead of having to go over your skin multiple times just to make sure that you got everything, you will only have to do it once or twice. This is a feature that comes in handy for men with delicate skin that can’t withstand too much of friction. The razor is equipped with five different modes. So, it doesn’t matter what beard situation you have to deal with, this is the razor to help you do it.
7. SweetLF Electric Shaver
- USB QUICK-CHARGING & LED DISPLAY- Enjoy up to about 120 minutes of shaving (or approximately 30 full shaves). The shaver...
- A SMOOTH AND CLOSE SHAVE - With 4-direction floating heads, the 3D rotary shaver automatically adapts to the contours of...
- POP-UP TRIMMER & ONE TOUCH OPEN - Skin-friendly and convenient pop-up beard trimmer easily trims sideburns, moustache...
Why we like it: The SweetLF electric shaver makes it an absolute breeze to get a smooth face in just a short period of time.
Are you looking to cut down on how much time you spend on your morning routine? If so, then this shaver can certainly make it happen. This is because it is equipped with a powerful motor and has incredibly sharp and precise blades. The razor is able to make contact with larger areas of skin, ensuring that you don’t have to spend as much time shaving. Since the razor has floating heads, you can be guaranteed that you are getting a close, clean shave every time.
What’s just as great about this shaver is how long you can use it after it has been charged. Within just a short period of time, the razor can be charged enough to give you hours of shaving time. There is even a feature that lets you charge the shaver more quickly so that you can use it in a pinch. On top of this, the shaver can be charged via USB. So, it doesn’t matter where you are, charging the razor will be incredibly easy.
8. Remington F5-5800 Shaver
- Pivot and Flex Foil Technology Stays close to skin for smooth results
- Rechargeable battery 60 minutes of cordless runtime.To clean the external surfaces of the shaver, use a damp cloth
- Pop up Detail Trimmer For finishing touches on your facial hair and sideburns.Do not use strong detergents or other...
Why we like it: The Remington F5-5800 allows you to pre-trim your beard so that you can get a closer shave. It also holds plenty of charge.
Let’s face it, you don’t always get around to shaving your beard when you should. Either that or you are just trying out a new look. This means that you can run into a little trouble when trying to use an electric shaver, though. Fortunately, this is not something that you need to worry about with this model. It gives you the opportunity to pre-trim the longer hair. After this, you can then shave your stubble so that you are left with a nice, smooth face.
The other thing that makes this shaver stand out is just how long you can use it after charging it fully. You will be able to get a week’s worth, perhaps more out of it. This is good news for anyone who forgets to charge their shaver on a daily basis. Also, the shaver comes equipped with a fast charge feature. This lets you charge the device for a shorter period of time but still have enough of juice to get a good shave out of it.
9. Philips Norelco Shaver 4100
- Item does not come with a charger stand.
- Highly durable blades
- This item does not include Toiletry bag and Moisturizer. To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated...
Why we like it: The Philip Norelco Shaver 4100 is comfortable to use because it can adapt to any shaving style or requirement.
This is also a good device to have if you want to ensure that you encounter as little irritation as possible when you are shaving. The shaver not only fits perfectly against the various angles of your face, it also has a powerful motor. These two features combined, means that you get to enjoy a close shave without any tugging or pulling of the skin. It also has a trimmer that allows you to get a little more precision with your moustaches and even trim your sideburns.
Last update on 2021-12-05 at 00:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API