Owning a swimming pool can be quite rewarding but would require a lot of maintenance to keep it clean. It is essential that you maintain a clean swimming pool if you want to ensure good hygiene for you and your family. An unmaintained pool can be a breeding ground for bacteria and various insects which could result in diseases. For this reason, you will need to get yourself the necessary pool maintenance tools and perform regular cleaning for your swimming pool. Due to technological advances, this task can be entirely automated so you don’t have to do it yourself. Getting an automated pool cleaner can not only save you a lot of time in cleaning your pool but may also perform an even more thorough job of cleaning your pool. Here are some of the best automated pool cleaners that are out there.
1. XtremepowerUS Vacuum-generic Kreepy Krauly
- 10 hoses included for up to 30' pool. Ideal for cleaning bottom surface and wall; does not clean stairs
- Require at least a 1 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function properly.
- No tools required and no electricity needed; Attaches to your existing filtration system
2. Hayward PHS41CST Aquanaut 400
- HANDLES LARGE DEBRIS WITHOUT CLOGGING: Patented V-Flex variable vane turbine technology eliminates clogs and maximizes...
- EXPERTLY NAVIGATES ANY SURFACE: Patented high-traction tires with rugged treads provide superior climbing power and...
- MAINTAINS CONSTANT SUCTION: Patented adjustable roller skirt maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces
3. Pentair GW7900 Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Automatic pool cleaner for inground swimming pool
- Exclusive smarttrac programmed steering system maneuvers around tight corners, ladders and obstacles to assure fast,...
- It cleans faster than random-style cleaners reducing the possibility of missed spots
If you own an in-ground swimming pool, then the Pentair GW7900 Automatic Pool Cleaner is one of the better options out there for a pool cleaner. It is reasonably cheap, but you may be able to get it even cheaper if you purchase it off a deal. The pool cleaner is fully automatic in operation and has an exclusive steering system which allows it to maneuver around corners of the pool. It also does a reasonably good job of avoiding obstacles on its own which can ensure that your pool is cleaned as efficiently as possible. It does a lot better job of cleaning than the pool cleaners which uses a random motion and minimizes the chances of missing a spot. The port door of the pool cleaner has a cover which can be opened by a tool to improve the safety. The pool cleaner is relatively small so it can be stored away easily if required and offers a fair bit of portability.
4. Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- Powered by triple jets and advanced cleaning technology
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape. Features Automatic self-cleaning feature ensures consistent...
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool
5. Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower...
6. Pooldevil Pro Swimming Automatic Dirt and Leaf Skimmer
Pooldevil Dirt Leaf Skimmer helps maintain a clean pool that creates a circular flow that attracts leaves, dirt, and floating debrisPool debris goes into the filter bag and provides a continuous hassle-free pool. All debris from the pool goes into a filter bag and provides continuous hassle-free cleaning. Works in conjunction with all existing pool cleaning devices for most in-ground and above ground pools, except does not fit Intex brands. Pooldevil is affordable. The only limitation of this pool skimmer cannot be used for cleaning the pool sides. Still, Pooldevil offers powerful jets that can maximize the efficiency of the cleaning process.
7. Dolphin 99996323 Dolphin Nautilus
- Plug & Play. Easy to use. Single button control for simple operation backed by a 1 manufacturer’s assurance. Ideal for...
- No random patterns. CleverClean Technology scans your pool and uses advanced algorithms to efficiently clean your pools...
- Dual scrubbing brushes give twice the cleaning power to attack tough dirt. Large bottom-load cartridge filters combined...
8. Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000013
- EFFORTLESS DEBRIS MANAGEMENT: The patented self-adjusting turbine vanes eliminates clogs and ensures maximum power at...
- COMPLETE POOL OVERAGE: The PoolCleaner has multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences, which cause the left...
- ROBUST TIRE TREADS: The patented tire treads give The PoolCleaner enhanced climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability...
9. Zodiac MX6 Automatic In Ground Pool Cleaner
- Innovative low-flow design makes it ideal for pools with 2-speed or variable speed pumps
- Cyclonic suction for powerful vacuuming and articulating turbine blade for aggressive wall-climbing
- Swiveling hoses are quick-connect style for easy assembly
This pool cleaner by zodiac is relatively affordable. It does come packed with features and has a sophisticated design to go with it. The pool cleaner is in the form of a rover, as it moves using four wheels which are connected by a track. This gives it great mobility as it can easily climb over obstacles. The machine can be used in conjunction with most pool pumps, whether two speed or variable speed pumps. The cleaner has a vacuum suction tube which is quite powerful in operation. There is also a turbine blade which allows it to climb walls with ease. The pool cleaner does not come pre-assembled so you must assemble it yourself. However, an assembly is quite simple as there are not many parts that are involved in the assembly process. There is also a hose pipe attached to the robot which spans a length of 36 feet.
Last update on 2021-08-02 at 00:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API