Best Inkjet PrintersElectronics & Computers
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless Photo Printer
- Replaces the HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5055 comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds...
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp,...
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set...
Why we like it: The HP Envy series is probably one of the bestselling printers in the HP series of printers. It is both feature packed and made more towards home use or basic office use. You have a variety of purchasing options when you purchase the HP Envy, with the option of purchasing the printer alone or getting it various ink bundles for which you will have to pay extra. The printer comes with all-in-one features such as scanning, photocopying and also different print options. The HP Smart App is the most powerful of it’s kind to date, and that is a feature you’ll get with this purchase which should be a huge convenience to you. The printer is fully compatible with instant ink, so running out of ink shouldn’t be a problem. It even comes with a great warranty, so there is a purchase that is good all around.
Dell A920 All-In-One InkJet Printer
- 5 Button: Power, Color Copy, Black Copy, Paper Feed, Scan
- Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi (Color) / 2400 x 1200 dpi (Black) / 600 x 1200 dpi (Scanner)
- Print Speed: 14 ppm (Black) / 8 ppm (Color)
Why we like it: The Dell A920 is a very capable color printer that allows you to scan and photocopy as well apart from taking printouts. The printer comes with a very easy to use interface that uses only 5 buttons to perform the tasks that you require. The printer supports high resolution printouts whether it is color or black and white printouts that you require. The scanner is also able to capture documents precisely and with high resolution. The printer offers very fast print speed of about 14 pages per minute with the black cartridge or around 8 pages per minute for color printouts. Compatibility shouldn’t be an issue as it uses a USB capable to connect to your PC or laptop. The price may be one of the main drawbacks of the printer though, since it is priced on the high side at almost $100.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Why we like it: The Brother MFC-J480DW is a premium quality inkjet printer that lets you perform scanning, photocopying and also send and receive fax. The printer comes at an affordable price as it is sold for below $100 if you do not request for the installation as well. The printer supports fully automatic two sided printing so you won’t find yourself having to switch sides of the paper if you want to make two sided printouts. The feeder supports a paper capacity of about hundred sheets of paper so you can print out even large documents without needed to constantly reload the paper on the tray. It is fully compatible with AirPrint, so you can print documents directly using your smart phone. The set-up of the printer is quite simple and it is fully integrated with Wi-Fi for printing wirelessly. The user interface is easy to navigate through and is displayed in full color.
Epson XP-640 Expression Premium
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as...
- Superior photo quality - vivid, bright photos and sharp text, with 5-color inks.
- Fast - lab-quality 4" X 6" Photos in as fast as 20 seconds.
Why we like it: The Epson XP-640 is a premium quality inkjet printer that comes with added features as well. Apart from just printing, you can also perform tasks like scanning and photo copying. The printer costs close to the $150 range so it does lie on the high side. You will also have to pay an additional fee if you require installation as well. The print quality is exceptional and the color cartridge comes with 5-colour ink for printing out vivid, high quality pictures. The printer is exceptionally fast as well as it can print out a standard sized photograph in a quick 20 seconds. The printer has an auto two sided printing feature so you don’t have to be flipping pages if you require printing on both sides. The XP-640 is also compatible for wireless printing which you can do using Wi-Fi direct if you do not wish to use your network to send the print task. There is also a dedicated app that you can use to print from your smartphone.
Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
Why we like it: If you require an all-in-one printer but aren’t willing to spend too much money on it, then you can go for the Canon Pixma MG3620. This printer is sold at a very affordable price and lets you do other tasks like scanning, photocopying and fax as well. You can pick from three different colors, which are black, white and also red. The red colored printer offers a very diverse printer color compared to the generic black and white colors that they come in. The printer is fully compatible with your mobile phone, via the Canon Print app which you can download for free. Setting up the printer is quick and easy and you probably won’t even require the instruction manual to do so. You get a variety of printing options such as AirPrint, Cloud Printing and also NFC if your smartphone or tablet has NFC integrated into it. The design of the printer is quite compact, so you can easily fit it on your desk without it taking too much space.
Canon Maxify MB2120
- Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer, or mobile device from around the house.
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Inks
- The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices
Why we like it: The Canon Maxify MB2120 is another all-in-one printer to top this list. The printer can be used to make photo copies, scanning documents and also sending fax apart from various printing options. The printer is Wi-Fi enabled, so you can print or scan documents wirelessly from your computer or smart phone which is in the same network. The print quality is crisp and smudge resistant as it uses the Dual Resistant High Density ink to deliver almost laser printer quality printouts. You can control the printer via the Canon Print app which lets you do various tasks through your mobile phone. The printer has a very high duty cycle so it ensures durability even after intense usage. The printer comes with excellent customer support in case you have any queries or run into technical difficulties. You will have to pay an additional amount if you require installation as well.
Epson Stylus C88+
- Product Type: Inkjet Printer, Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print, Print Color Capability: Color, Maximum Mono Print...
- Number of Colors: 4, Parallel Port: Yes, USB: Yes, USB Standard: USB 2.0, Media Types & Handling, Border less Printing:...
- Media Handling: 1 x Input Tray 120 Sheet, Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 1, Number of Input Trays...
Why we like it: If getting high quality color printouts is your main priority when it comes to using a printer, then the Epson Stylus is definitely one of the best options you will have. The printer does not come with all-in-one features though as it is dedicated only for printing. It excels at printing, however as it is able to produce about 23 black and white printouts per minute, which is actually really fast compared to most other printers. Printing photos is where the printer shines best as it can print out high resolution photo printouts of all the popular sizes. The resolution of the printouts is on the high side as it is able to produce 5760×1440 dots per inch of paper with the highly optimized ink usage. The paper tray of the printer supports adding up to 120 sheets of paper so you won’t have to constantly refill the paper tray even with regular usage. There is individual cartridge for black and white and color so you can easily switch between the two based on your needs.
1. HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, Air Print, two-sided duplex...
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP reprint app, easily print from...
- 2-Sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper Use by up to 50%, laser quality text...
Why we like it: Hewlett Packard is one of the leading companies when it comes to printers, followed closely by Cannon. There is no surprise that a printer by HP tops the list, and this particular model the HP OfficeJet Pro is one of their best models right now. You have a choice of getting the printer without the service or can opt for added service by paying an additional amount. The printer is a versatile device to have at your office or home as it can perform a variety of tasks other than just printing. It is able to perform photocopies, scanning, fax and all kinds of printing options. It supports some of the latest printing features such as AirPrint, wireless printing and duplex printing. There is a touch screen interface that is used to access the printer settings and options. Printing should be very convenient as you can download the HP mobile app which lets you print from anywhere without even requiring it to be on the same network.