Best Games for Pre–TeensKids & Baby
- Ask the right questions to guess what you are before time runs out!
- Kids learn critical thinking skills while laughing histerically
- Cards include word and picture so younger players can participate too!
Hedbanz is an easy to play, fast-paced game where you ask “Yes” or “No” questions before time runs out! You are trying to figure out if the card on your headband is food, an object, or an animal. Once you score three badges, you win!
The categories are relatively simple, which makes it easy for young children, including pre-teens, to join in on the fun. You get to race against the timer, move quickly through each round, and challenge your wit. Kids even develop deductive reasoning skills with the question-and-answer method. They will also practice their critical thinking skills by coming up with questions to lead to answers!
The cards also include pictures so that younger players, or players who have a hard time reading, can enjoy the game, too.
Sushi Go! – The Pick and Pass Card Game
- Includes 108 cards
- Rules of play
- Reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking
When life hands you cards, you make Sushimi. This is a fast passed card game where you actually get to make sushi. The game comes with 108 card containing various sushi ingredients. These sushi ingredients whiz by and when they do, you grab them and make your sushi dish. If you happen to grab the perfect dip for your sushi, you get bonus scores and if you fail to grab yourself a dessert, you lose score. This is the game where you get paid for eating desserts, figuratively of course.
Rubik’s Cube Game
- CLASSIC RUBIK'S CUBE PUZZLE GAMEPLAY: Remember trying to solve the Rubik's Cube game as a kid? With classic...
- INCLUDES COOL PUZZLE STAND: Put the Rubik's Cube on display The puzzle comes with a display stand so gamers can show off...
- TWIST, TURN, AND ROATE: The Rubik's Cube puzzle toy has many combinations, but only 1 solution. Each step involves a...
This one does not need any introduction. We all know how enticing, amusing, involving and annoying a Rubik’s cube can be. But we also know how long and hard it keeps our teens occupied teaching them the art of patience and math all at the same time. The Rubik’s cube is something that once taken to solve cannot be put down unless you have solved it. It is a perfect travel companion since it is so small and compact that it will fit into any bag pack or purse. Carry it along on a long flight or a boring party, it will be your perfect time pass.
Mr. Sketch Scented Markers – Assorted Colors
- Exciting array of scents help spark creativity
- Bold shades create a fun coloring experience
- Large cylinder is easy for kids to handle
Hand your kid the world by giving him the tool to create colorful art. The world of color and imagination is perfect to get your child exploring into his imagination and letting him get it all out on paper. The neon colors are vibrant and fun which makes you want to keep drawing. Add to this the unique scent of each color, the drawing and doodling will never stop.
Melissa & Doug Suspend Game
- Easy to play: Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play; this hand eye coordination game includes 24...
- Exciting balancing game: The Melissa & doug suspend family game is a must have, award winning, and exciting balancing...
- Multiple developmental benefits: Our suspend family game helps children develop hand eye coordination, cognitive skills,...
This is an advanced take on the game Jenga. This one comes with a table stand and what you have to do is hang rubber tip wire pieces on this stand without the stand falling off. Sounds a lot like deconstructed Jenga. It actually is. It is quite easy at first but as more and more pieces come on the game gets trickier as the balance keeps shifting with every passing add on. It is fun for the whole family and a riot when you see the stand going from one end to the other teasing you till it finally falls.
Jenga Classic Game
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
This would arguably be the best lights out game one can imagine. I say lights out because your teen needs to stay occupied other than with all the electronics. The idea is to stack the blocks up in a long tower consisting of 3 grids at each layer. Once you have stacked them up, each member of the group playing jenga pulls out a block from within the tower without toppling the whole thing over. Now it sounds easy, but as you progress along the game and as the blocks start getting fewer, you will wish you had paid better attention in your physics class, because then you will have to start defying the laws of nature to maintain the tower standing. Anyone who makes the tower fall during their turn loses the game and the game is over.
5 Second Rule – Just Spit it Out!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! Now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the...
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun "zoooooop!" Sound as the marbles race down
You think you know it all. How about when you are in front of your friends, do you still know it all? How about when they are all staring at you? Do you still know it all? How about you get only 5 seconds to answer, do you still know it all? The 5 Second Rule – Just Spit it Out! Is a fun game where your best knowledge is tested by time. The game comes with a pack of cards containing easy and seemingly simple questions, what you need to do is pick a card, read the question aloud and answer the question – simple. All in 5 seconds – not so simple. This is where you cannot send signals to your brain to interpret the question and revert with the correct answer from memory, you just ain’t got the time for that. When a question is put forth in this game, you have to just spit it out and hope that what came out was correct or at least sensible.
Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
- Strongarm blaster holds 6 Elite darts and fires darts up to 90 feet
- Slam Fire slide lets you rapid-fire all 6 included Elite darts
- Rotating barrel flips open for easy loading
Imagine, you allow your children to fight, you let them go all out into battle mode, you let them fire their heart out, and to top it all, you give them the tools to do it. Your child is going to say “I Love You” in his most loved voice he can. The Nerf N-Stirke is a machine gun of sorts, a fast firing, rotating barrel machine gun meant for hard core battling. The darts – 6 in all – can fire up to 75 feet far, and they have been designed to amp up the velocity for added thrill and fun. This would enable you to hold battles against teams and fire at a range with quite some accuracy. The Gun holds 6 darts so you can fire at a rate without stopping to reload. The darts are loaded onto a rotating barrel which advances on its own during firing to enable quick and rapid firing.
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational...
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting...
Physics, it plays hard ball. Your pre-teen might just be starting out with it in school just about now and he will be confused as hell with it. Why not make it easy for him by making it fun and letting him be the innovator on this one. The Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit contains nearly 30 components that are color coded for ease of use. These components snap together to form real circuits that actually work – fascinating is what your child is going to think – The kit comes with 101 do it yourself instruction manual that allows him to build real circuits. Circuit building, when done right can be super fun, because it gives instant results. With this kit you will be able to inculcate interest and long term passion in your child.