Best Food Storage Container SetsHome & Kitchen
Utopia Kitchen Glass Food Container Set
- Pack includes 18 pieces (9 containers and 9 lids) of clear and extremely durable glass containers; made of highly...
- Easy open-and-close four-latch polypropylene lids for a strong leak proof, air-tight and water-tight seal, keeping...
- They are also oven safe (up to 400℃) and freezer safe which make them ideal for cooking in ovens and most suitable for...
Also a little on the pricey side, compared to most others on this list, about $32, the Utopia Kitchen set has nine containers as well. These boxes are all reusable and suitable for use in a fridge or freezer. You can also use them to cook inside an oven, and you can use them to reheat food in the microwave. These airtight containers can also be washed by hand or in a dishwasher if needed. The containers come in different sizes and shapes, so you can use these to store food at home, or send the as snack boxes for kids or working family members.
GlassLock Assorted Container Set
- Includes Rectangle 1 x 6.3 cup plus 2 x 3.5 cup plus 1 x 1.6 cup Square 1 x 3.3 cup plus 1 x 1.5 cup Round 1 x 3.1 cup...
- Oven-safe and microwavable
- Airtight and Leak-proof
Though it is the most expensive storage container set on this list, it has plenty to offer buyers. This set has nine different boxes with a wide variety of sizes to suit your storage needs. The materials is made from a clear glass material. This means that you can safely use these containers in a microwave, an oven, a freezer, and a dishwasher without compromising on the food quality or your health. The different sizes and shapes mean that you can store your food pretty much anywhere too.
Freshware Bento Food Storage Containers
This set is cheap for a 15-container set, costing just $12. These reusable boxes are ideal for the person who need to control their meal sizes. You can prepare and store your meals for several days and keep them in the freezer or fridge for when you need them. When they need washing, just pop them into the dishwasher. Need to reheat the food? No problem. These are safe to use inside the microwave. These boxes can withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 250 degrees. The boxes are made from food-grade plastic, so they are safe to use too. Take your meals to work or school, or use these boxes for storing food in the home.
Rubbermaid 42-Piece Storage Containers
- Plastic food storage containers feature Easy Find Lids that snap on to container bases as well as same size lids, so you...
- Great for fridge and cabinet storage, crafts, and more
- Nests easily with other containers for compact storage
This is a great choice of storage container sets if you need a lot of different sized boxes to store various leftovers. The assortment of 21 containers are perfect for storing large and small quantities of food and even liquids. When not in use, these containers can easily be stacked and stored away. For the really organized kitchen, this set is all you need. You can use them in the cabinet, fridge, or freezer. They are also safe to be microwaved or cleaned in a dishwasher. The set is also perfect if you often have little storage space left in your fridge. These boxes can squeeze into the fridge with ease.
Pyrex Food Storage Set
- 20 piece set
- Glass won't absorb stains or odors
- Containers nest and stack for convenient storage
At $23, this set comes with different sizes and colors, so you can even color code your food. There are ten containers that can be used to store any food or even liquids. The Pyrex glass will last for a long time, and you can easily wash these boxes in a dishwasher. Store them in the freezer, fridge, or your cabinets. They are safe for use in a microwave as well. In fact, you can even use them in an oven! They stack and nest without any problem, and you can even use them to carry food around on the go.
Popit! Food Container Set
- Food Storage Containers | Airtight Locking Lids | 100% Leak Proof Perfect for Meal Prep
- Keeps your food fresh longer than generic containers | Save You Money on Food
- Over 1,000,000 Sold Online | Money Back Guaranteed (30 Days)
This set costs about $20, and it comes with eight differently sized boxes with lids. This is also a good choice if you have varying storage space available. You can put them into the freezer or the fridge, and you can safely put them into a microwave and a dishwasher. These boxes can store as little as 3 ounces to as much as 47 ounces. Store liquids like soup and salad dressing, or solid foods and full meals. This is a great option if you are looking for something that you can take on a picnic too. They stack together easily so you can store them without taking up much space when they are empty.
LIFT 7 Pack Meal Prep Containers
- SAFETY AS PRIORITY: Our meal prep containers are made in Canada, use certified BPA-free and CFC safe materials. Made...
- FULLY REUSABLE: From FREEZER to MICROWAVE (no lid) to DISHWASHER. Air tight, leak resistant, with a higher lifecycle...
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT & STACKABLE: Perfect for meal prep bags and packing portion controlled meals on the go!
This is the cheapest product on the list at just over $10. This set comes with seven single-compartment food-grade propylene boxes. For a couple more bucks, you can get a two-compartment set. This set comes with an eBook that offers recipes and tips. The set is a good choice for storing food in your fridge or freezer. These boxes are easy to take care of too, as you can put them in the dishwasher. They are reusable, airtight, and you can put them into a microwave safely (so long as you keep the lid off). This is ideal for preparing full meals and for taking food on the go.
Fitpacker Meal Prep Containers
- IDEAL FOR MEAL PREP AND PORTION CONTROL - Many food storage containers may look similar but they won't match the...
- MADE IN THE USA - Safety should be a priority when it comes to food storage. Our FDA approved plastic containers are...
- FULLY REUSABLE - From FREEZER to MICROWAVE (no lid) to DISHWASHER, makes your meal prep easy so you can focus on what is...
For just $19, you can get a good set of 16 food storage containers. If you need to prepare full meals or if you want to have meals on the go, these are a good choice. Prepare your food for part of the week and freeze them in these boxes. They are safe for the freezer and for the microwave, so you can just pull them out and pop them in to be reheated. These are made from food-grade plastic, so your food and you are safe. If you’re worried about leaks or spills, these boxes have special click-seals to keep your food properly stored at all times.