Best First Aid KitsMiscellaneous
Medique 40061First Aid Kit, 61 Piece
No products found.
Why we like it: The Medique kit comes in convenient and tough polypropylene case with a carrying handle and easy to lock brackets. The 61-piece case includes finger splints, adhesive bandage of several different sizes, gloves, gauze pads of different sizes, cotton tips, bandages, several kinds of prep pads (including sting relief, alcohol, and antiseptic), scissors, burn ointment, antibiotic cream, and a handy instruction guide for basic first aid and emergencies. These are just a few of the contents inside. This is a highly affordable first aid kit, and is lightweight, small, and easy to carry around. A plastic tray keeps all the items stored organized and neat.
Top Gear First Aid Kit
- Top Gear Branded Carrying Case - Bag color may vary
- Robust, 55 piece First Aid Kit
- Great to use in vehicle for minor cuts and scrapes
Why we like it: That’s right, this case is from THE Top Gear, and it features 55 pieces of first aid equipment. The little case is especially designed to carry around in a car. It comes with a handy quick guide for performing CPR and for other basic first aid procedures. The spacious bag can accommodate other items you might want to add, but contains tape, large and small band aids, conforming stretch gauze, antiseptic wet wipes, sting relief pads, two different types of non-woven sponges, a triangular bandage, gloves, antibiotic ointment packages, scissors, and tweezers.
Swiss Safe 2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120 Piece) + Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit
- ★ NEW & UPGRADED FOR 2020: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit with 120 medical grade items.
- FULLY STOCKED: Organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density.
- INCLUDES MINI-FIRST AID KIT: Amazingly small, lightweight Mini Kit with additional 32 medical items.
Why we like it: This 2-in-1 premium first aid emergency kit features 120 medical-grade items. It is FDA approved and manufactured from the highest quality FDA approved facility which has exceedingly good safety standards.
As a bonus, the Swiss Safe First Aid Kit also comes with a mini first aid kit which includes 32 extra medical items. This additional mini first aid kit is perfect for taking along with you on day trips or for camping.
Not only is this first aid kit full of professional mediacal items, it also benefits from a 100% money back guarantee. Swiss Safe offer their customers amazing support and guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with their products in any way, they will happily offer you a full refund. This just shows how confident they are that you will love the Swiss Safe First Aid Kit.
Some of the excellent pieces of equipment which come in this kit include a variety of bandages, prep wipes, sting relief pads, PVC gloves, first aid tape, trauma shears, compass, whistle, sewing kit, emergency blanket, instant ice pack, CPR mask, and many more items.
Always Prepared Small First Aid Kit 100 Piece
- ESSENTIAL FIRST-AID KIT - At home or on the road, our convenient first aid kits will help out in any emergency. This...
- SAFETY ON-THE-GO – You never know when you’ll find yourself in an emergency, which is why our first aid kit for car...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – This emergency first aid kit weighs just over a pound and is the perfect size for outdoor...
Why we like it: This compact and lightweight kit has a ton of supplies ranging in utility.
The soft red case is highly durable, flexible, and small to fit into your car, bag, or medicine cabinet at home. The contents of the kit are designed for most emergency situations, making it ideal to take when you go camping or travelling, to keep in your home, or to take with you to work or school. The numerous contents inside include adhesive bandages of various sizes, shapes, and types, prep pads with chemical treatments, disposable gloves, razor blades, blister pads, elastic bandages, rescue whistle, sewing kit, tweezers, face mask, emergency blanket, antiseptic wipes, and scissors, just to name a few! This kit is a great option as a first aid kit or a survival kit.
Wellness Coach Connection First Aid Kit “Starter-Plus”
- WATCH A VIDEO of opening this kit - on bestfirstaidkit.com Ever wish you could really get a good look at an item before...
- Emphasizes most-Often needed first aid kit items plus tools you may not think of until too late
- Intentional roominess and moveable canvass material to allow room for your personal meds and devices (like if you have...
Why we like it: This kit also comes in a strong, red nylon pouch with a carrying handle, and it contains over a hundred items, plus some extra space to add more items of your choice, including your own medications and devices. It has all the essentials you will need and more. Some of the contents you can find are burn relief gel, masks, disposable gloves, an automatic tourniquet, emergency blanket, wooden splints, scissors, tweezers, adhesive bandages for various areas of the body, gauze pads, alcohol prep pads, eye pads, face shield, triangular bandage, cotton wool balls, and a whistle, among a variety of others.
GikPal Portable Emergency Survival bag
- 6 different Super hero mini figures
- Batman, Superman, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, Captain America
Why we like it: This 31 piece first aid kit has hospital quality medical and emergency supplies. The small, zip-up carry case comes in a water resistant and flexible nylon fabric, making it an excellent choice to take with you on camping trips, water sports activities, and cruises! Included in this little kit are sting relief pads, alcohol pads, band aids, scissors, tweezers, different sizes of bandages, a triangular bandage, gauze, tape, safety pins, and a trusty guide for first aid treatment. This kit is cheap, and easy to fit into small spaces. The transparent pockets make items conveniently visible and easy to get to.
Higher Gear First Aid Kit 130 Pieces
- PREP AND PROTECT: When an emergency strikes, nothing is as important as having urgent care on hand. The Higher Gear...
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK EMERGENCY KIT: Store this med kit for home survival in your kitchen drawer. It doubles as a travel size...
- WATER AND IMPACT-RESISTANT HARDSHELL CASE: It's easy to spot the blazing red first aid kit for camping and hiking among...
Why we like it: The Higher Gear kit has a whopping 130 pieces, the biggest amount of medical items included in an entry for this list. All of this comes in a compact, red, hard shell case with a water resistant exterior. This entire kit has been put together with advice from medical professionals, and includes survival items, an ideal emergency kit for if you should get lost while adventuring. A transparent mesh material makes it easy to identify and locate items you need without wasting time pulling everything out. The items include different types of adhesive bandages, sting relief pads, alcohol prep pads, antiseptic wipes, face mask, conforming bandages, rescue whistle, emergency blanket, scissors, tweezers, glowstick, and a compass, among a host of others. A carabiner makes it easy to attach this kit to a belt, backpack, or fanny pack.
Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First Aid Kit
- 100 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. Manufactured by the leading manufacturer of first Aid kits in...
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 10 people. Ideal for businesses and perfect for family Use at home
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant
Why we like it: This small kit comes in tough plastic case that is designed to resist impact. The case has sliding fasteners and a handle for carrying it around, but can also be easily mounted to a wall at your office, school, or home. Multiple compartments inside the case make storage of each first aid item convenient and organized. There are several different items inside, including gloves, antibiotic ointment, burn cream, prep pads, antiseptic wipes, different sized sterile gauze pads, several types of adhesive bandages, and may others. This kit comes from one of the top first aid kit manufacturers in America, and meets the OSHA and ANSI standards. It also comes with a first aid guide with helpful instructions.