Best Dinosaur ToysKids & Baby
Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic World, T-Rex Dinosaur
- Kids control the Jurassic Rex with the handle on her back
- Push the dinosaur forward & she lunges with arms out & mouth open
- CHOMP! Press the trigger to close her mouth around her prey
The Imaginext Jurassic World Dinosaur is truly a one of a kind toy, that let kids be innovative with fun activities and offers action every step of the way. Children control the Jurassic Rex using the handle on the back. Pushing the dinosaur forward makes it lunge with its arms out and mouth open. Pressing the trigger causes the dino to close its mouth around its prey. Turning the power pad launches the vehicle into action.
This one-of-a-kind dinosaur toy comes with light-up eyes and a glowing red mouth. Included in this set you will find the Jurassic Rex, a holding base, a projectile launcher, two projectiles, a vehicle, and an action figure.
This unique dinosaur toy is sure to keep your children occupied for hours and will provide a lot of fun.
Papo the Dinosaur Figure, Pachyrhinosaurus
- THICKED NOSED LIZARD - The Pachyrhinosaurus name means "thick-nosed lizard", is an extinct genus of centrosaurine...
- EXPERIENCE THE JURASSIC WORLD - Get an experience with this dinosaur that lived in the United States and Canada. It was...
- DEVELOPS DEXTERITY AND SPARKS THE IMAGINATION - We encourage your kids to use their imagination to create their own...
Papo’s ‘Pachyrhinosaurus’ figure, earns its spot in this best Dinosaur toys list due to its museum quality and wonderful texture. Costing just over 10 bucks, this Dino toy made from a very high-quality plastic is measured approximately 6 inches long. Although it is said to be suitable for ages 3 and above it’s sure to spark not only the imagination of kids but also the interests of Dinosaur figurine collectors and teachers alike. This figure manages to capture the elegant beauty of the Pachyrhinosaurus (which means Thick-nosed lizard.) with its detailed textures and vibrant paint which is done by hand. Another special characteristic of this figure is its detailed posture, which gives it an animated feel that makes it look almost life-like. This fun, as well as educational figure, is sure to be a top addition to your child’s toy collection.
Fisher Price Dino Fortress
- The Imaginext Dino Fortress is packed with adventure at every turn, and kids are the ones to make it happen.
- The Imaginext Dino Fortress provides hours of creative play as kids recreate the time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- 3 Power Pads bring the Dino Fortress to life.
For just under $50 the Fisher-Price Imaginext Dino fortress provides your kids with hours and hours of fun activities that they are sure to not get enough of. The fortress comes with 3 main Power pads and a group of tribal warrior figures that brings this Dino fortress to life in an epic way. The Dino spikes of the fortress light up when you turn the warrior on the first power pad. It also and raises the Dino head to reveal a ‘lava’ launcher. Turning the warrior on the second Power pad lets the volcano erupt and send lava boulders through the mountain to the load launcher. Pulling back and releasing the final pad fires four boulders in a row at any invading intruders. The lights, sounds, and action of this kit will surely power up your kid’s imagination and will totally give you your money’s worth.
elope T-Rex Dinosaur Hat
- A DINO-LOVER’S DREAM: Great for the dino-obsessed kiddo or adult in your life
- FUN ALL YEAR ROUND: Great for gifts, cosplay, costuming, parties or whimsical wear all year round
- ROARINGLY EASY TO WEAR: Sitting fully over the head, this Jawesome showcases your face so you can roar away and scare...
Elope’s T-Rex Dinosaur Hat, made it to our best Dinosaur toys list as it is one of the best toys that lets you stomp your way through the urban jungle and feel what it must have been like to be a king among Dinosaurs. Made from Polyester, the hat cost just over $20 has fabric lining even has a hidden pocket. The size adjuster made of Velcro, allows it to be fitted to any head whether it is a kid’s head or an adult’s head (56-59 centimeters). It is printed on materials such as cotton, vinyl, velvet, tricot and even EVA. This toy’s finish is very good and it can be used to by anyone (without any age limit) to “Roar” into a party and have plenty of fun whether it’s Halloween or any other costume party.
Learning Resources Jumbo Dinosaurs
- Frustration Free Packaging: this version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Imaginative play with realistic-looking Dinosaurs
- Inspires imaginative play and curiosity about science
For just under 30 bucks the Learning Resources’ jumbo Dinosaur collection, made of lightweight, durable, dishwasher-safe plastic is sure to be a Dino lover’s joy. The realistic-looking Dinosaurs consists of 2 carnivores; T-Rex and Raptor and 3 herbivores; Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops. The Dinosaurs are just about the size of an adult’s palm with the largest (Brachiosaurs) measuring around 12”L x 9”H. Their coloring is very nicely detailed with good shadings and kids aged 3+ can surely get a chance to travel through time with them to inspire hours and hours of imaginative play. An activity guide is also included so you will be able to actively participate and interact with your kids and guide them through their play. The sturdy plastic that the Dinosaurs are made of makes them durable enough to be used indoors as well as outdoors. The toys’ uniquely modeled textures will not only allow imaginative play for kids but will also spark their curiosity for science too.
Rubie’s Triceratops Silly Safari Costume
- Silly Safari Costume, Triceratops Costume-Small
- Triceratops costume features a full length jumpsuit with tail
- Frilled headpiece with horns also included
Made from 100% polyester, this small Triceratops costume is a sure home run when it comes to kids dress-up. The adorable costume features a full-length jumpsuit with tail and the frilled headpiece also includes horns. It is imported and well-made and according to the manufacturer, the small size fits a child 44-48” tall with a 25-26” waist. It’s light-weight and slim design allows your kids to dress-up as a power-house Dinosaur and have maximum fun not only on occasions like Halloween or costume parties but all year long. It is a costume that is sure to ignite a kid’s imagination into overdrive and will surely be well worth the price which is just under 30 bucks.
Schleich Tyrannosaurus Rex
- The T-Rex had more than fifty teeth measuring more than 6" in length!
- With movable jaw!
- Figurine approx. 3.740"L x 11.024"W x 5.512H
This historically accurate scaled down version of ‘Tyrannosaurs Rex’ (which means ‘King of Tyrant Lizards) is sure to be a king sized addition, whether it is a kid’s toy collection or to a Dino lover’s figurine collection. The Tyrannosaurs was one of the top predators ever to walk the face of planet earth and Schleich’s hand painted T-Rex, which is made of high-quality vinyl plastic, has managed to capture its impressive features with unparalleled attention to realistic scaling and detailing. Priced just under 20 bucks its dimensions are 2.2” x 3.4” x 1.6”, which makes it very easy to use. It is made in China and is recommended for ages 3 and up as there are small parts that might cause a choking hazard. The T-Rex is very life-like and the lower jaw is also movable, which is an impressive feature. This toy will give loads of fun to Dino lovers whether they are young or old.
Aurora World Taddle Toes Roaree
- Measures 10" tall
- Aurora's safety standards include double-bagged bean filling and lock-washer eyes
- Oversized feet and a soft chunky body make it great for cuddling
Aurora World’s Taddle Toes Roaree T-Rex is made of high-quality plush and is one of the most adorable toys in this best Dinosaur toys list. The plush material makes it super soft and makes it easy for little hands to carry around and cuddle. The well-stitched toy has a chunky body and an endearing face. Its huge feet are embroidered with details that include an accent fabric. The Roaree T-Rex has a perfect amount of flop as it is filled with beans, so a child is able truly to enjoy its feel. The manufacturer has also assured the safety of the toy by enclosing the bean filling inside a double bag. This little T-Rex with its little toothy grin and lock-washer eyes is sure to make this a lovely toy that your kid will cherish for a long time.
LEGO – Jurassic World Building Kit-Dilophosaurus
- Get rolling with Gray in the gyro sphere; evade the snapping jaws of the ferocious dilophosaurus
- Use the winch to grab the dyno's legs; stop the dyno jumping on the truck and activating the explode function
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
Even though priced just below $40, this Jurassic World LEGO kit provides super entertainment which is totally worth the price. Although the Dilophosaurus was not in the original film, the imaginative action this kit can unleash is sure to be nothing short of thrilling. It contains: a 4×4 Truck [measuring over 3 inches high, 5 inches long and 2 inches wide] from Jurassic World with cockpit, rubber tyres, and explode function; a Rolling Gyro Sphere [measuring over 2 inches across]; the Dilophosaurus [standing over 2 inches tall] with movable jaws and limbs. 2 mini figures of Gray and an ACU trooper (with shock rod) are also included. You can roll in the gyro sphere with Gray; evade the Dilophosaurus and its jaws that snap. You can also grab the Dinosaur’s legs using the winch to stop it from attacking and enabling the exploding function of the truck. Recommended for anyone who is ages 3 and up, this is surely an awesome kit to start your very own LEGO ‘Jurassic World’ collection.
LEGO Jurassic World Building Kit-Raptor Rampage
- Drive the mobile research unit at top speed; repel the raptors with the rotating rooftop shooter
- Distract the dinosaurs with Owen's motorbike and flare; fire the tranquilizer gun to bring down the beasts
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
This LEGO kit allows you to recreate one of the most epic action sequences of the 2016 blockbuster, ‘Jurassic World’. It includes: the mobile Veterinary Unit, measuring 2 inches in length, over 1 inch high and just under 1 inch wide; a Motorbike, measuring over 1 inch high, 2 inches long and under 1 inch wide; Blue & Charlie (The ferocious Raptors), each standing over 2 inches tall. Accessories such as a driver’s cockpit, a rear door that opens, interior with details, work tools and a rooftop shooter (that rotates) are also included in the veterinary unit. The Raptors each feature legs, arms and neck that is movable and they also can snap their jaws. It also includes 3 mini figures of an ACU Trooper (with a tranquilizer gun), Owen and Claire. Although it’s priced over 60 bucks, the thrill of speeding the vet research truck past the Raptors, repelling them with the rooftop shooter that rotates, using Owen’s flare and motorbike to distract Blue and Charlie and taking them down with the aid of the tranquilizer gun, are guaranteed to give you your total money’s worth.
Melissa & Doug Giant T-Rex Dinosaur
- LIFELIKE T-REX GIANT STUFFED ANIMAL: The Melissa & Doug T-Rex Giant Stuffed Animal is a realistic-appearing plush toy...
- HAND CRAFTED WITH CARE: This 26-inch tall big dino plush toy has been handcrafted with superior materials. The soft...
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENJOY: The Melissa & Doug big dinosaur adds a pop of playfulness to any room. Kids can snuggle with...
Looking for the best Dinosaur toy for your kid? Then look no further as Mellisa & Doug’s Giant T-Rex Dinosaur figure which costs just under 40 bucks will truly be your money’s worth. It is made from a soft polyester fabric which makes it a really lovable addition to any child’s toy collection. The bold colors also help it to stand out from the rest of the toys and the “roaring” design adds to the adventure and excitement. With dimensions of 32” x 27” x 11,” it has the ability to easily stand on its own two feet. Children aged 3 years and up can take this toy to any environment and its cuddly nature makes it a perfect companion for him/her. Although it does not make any sounds its life-like features are sure to ignite children’s imaginations which in turn will allow them to discover themselves and their true passions.
- products are developed with the assistance of parents, teachers and children^design of our products is as realistic and...
- Perfect size for playing
- Hand painted
Just under $20, this Schleich’s Triceratops toy is a must have figure if you are a Dinosaur lover. It’s made of high-quality plastic and has a perfect size for playing as well. The key feature of a Triceratops was its giant ruff and it also had one small horn and two large ones as well. When including the ruff, its head was as high as a person and its overall size and strength were similar to a modern day Elephant’s size and strength. Even though it looked menacing it actually fed on plants and trees only. This toy figurine is historically accurate and manages to capture the true beauty of this magnificent prehistoric creature with its highly textured details and vibrant hand painted colors. The recommend age for this is above 3 as it consists of small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Gund Baby Ugg Dinosaur Baby Stuffed Animal
- Ugg green dino plush makes a cute and cuddly addition to any playroom or nursery
- Constructed from soft, high-quality plush
Although this is the cheapest toy in this best Dinosaur toys list, it is the cutest one among them for sure. The Ugg green Dino, constructed from soft high-quality plush is an adorable, cuddly addition to any playroom or nursery. It does not require any batteries and is machine washable. Its height is 11 inches (28 cm) and even though it has no sounds, it is definitely a totally safe toy, even for new infants. This will make a great gift to grow with a baby and will easily become his or her favorite snuggle item. The Dino’s features are similar to a baby ‘Alamosaurus’, and the additional knots down his neck makes it super easy for an infant to hold onto. The colors are vivid and very vibrant and the eyes are embroidered so it does not contain any parts that might cause choking hazards to babies as well. It can even be used as a stand-in pillow for a mother while she’s sitting in the rocker during late-night feedings.
Skip Hop Zoo Little Kid and Toddler Backpack
- Perfect back pack for toddler to preschool to kindergarten
- School bag includes an insulated front pouch to keep snacks and lunch at the right temperature
- Canvas material and easy-to-clean lining makes for the perfect backpack for kids on the go!
Costing just under $20, the ‘Dakota Dinosaur’ backpack from Skip Hop Zoo’s little kid backpack range is the perfect pack for an on-the-go preschooler. Made from fabric mesh, the backpack comes with a top handle and easy to clean lining. It can easily hold a juice box, Sippy cup or water bottle in its mesh side pockets and the front pouch is ideal for snacks. Extra pockets are included for pencils or other travel necessities and the comfy straps are padded and adjustable. It is BPA and Phthalate-free with a size of 11L x 5W x 12H (in inches). It even includes a write-on nametag inside and is sure to let your kid (3 years and above) have loads of Dino fun at school.
EGO Jurassic World Building Kit-Indominus Rex
- Pursue the marauding dinosaur with the helicopter; create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Impound measures over 8" (21cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 15" (39cm) deep
- Helicopter measures over 2" (7cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide (excluding rotors)
Even if it is the highest priced toy in this best Dinosaur toys list it recreates the ‘Indominus Breakout’ which happens to be one of the most thrilling moments in the 2016 smash hit, ‘Jurassic World’. The kit includes: The Impound, measuring over 8 inches high, 12 inches wide and 15 inches deep; a Helicopter, measuring over 2 inches high, 5 inches long and 1 inch wide (without the rotors); Pallet, measuring over 1 inch high, 1 inch wide and 1 inch deep; The ferocious Indominus rex, standing over 6 inches tall (with movable arms, legs and jaws); a Gyro sphere measuring over 2 inches across. It also included 4 mini figures of Zach, an ACU trooper, Dr. Wu and a Vet with assorted weapons and accessories. These allow you to pursue the marauding Indominus Rex with the helicopter to create your own awesome action scenes. The small ball parts of this kit make it usable only for whoever’s aged 3 and up but that surely won’t stop it from becoming an essential kit for your LEGO ‘Jurassic World’ collection.