Best Craft KitsKids & Baby
Melissa & Doug on the Go Water Wow! Fairy Tale
- NO-MESS PAINTING ACTIVITY BOOK: The On the Go Water Wow! Fairy Tale Reusable Water-Reveal Activity Pad is a...
- 4 REUSABLE WHITE PAGES: Our water activity book for kids features 4 reusable white pages that include simple line...
- CHUNKY PEN: This Melissa & Doug activity book for kids comes with a chunky water pen that allows easy filling and is...
Why we like it: This one is basically a water doodle mat. The kit comes with a water pen and a painting pad. The painting pad has various pictures on them which your kids can color and paint on using the water pen. There are different kits available that differ in the theme of the painting pad and the color of the pen. What you do with it is essentially fill the pen with water, normal tap water, and let your kids doodle, color, and paint on the water pad. This is ideal for toddlers just learning to hold a pen and start coloring. Since the pen is filled with only water, you don’t really have to worry about the child making a mess writing on clothes and walls. It is also safe to use since there is no harmful ink involved. The pad is reusable as the paint vanishes once the water is dry. This particular one is a fairy tale themed coloring pad. It also includes a search and find activity within its pages.
Spin Master – Kinetic Sand – 1.5lb – Brown
- Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand where you can feel the fun! Pack it! Pull it! Shape it! Love It! You'll never want...
- Kinetic Sand stimulates children's creativity, easily cleans up and it sticks to itself, not to you!
- It's 98% sand, 2% Polymers and 100% fun! It's also gluten free!
Why we like it: This one is recommended for children over the age of 3 years. It is the wacky fun that all children love. Kinetic sand is just that, sand. But it sticks together like clay. SO your child can mold it, pull and stretch it, throw it around like foam balls, and it is not going to mess anything up. Kinetic sand is an ultimate craft kit for young toddlers who are learning to play with textures and love the way things squeeze between their palms. They can make things out of it or just squish it around. This is said to last long as it does not dry out. A pack has about 680 grams or 1.5 pounds of Kinetic sand. The stuff is made of sand and polymers that help stick together.
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Mini Scratch Art Notes
- Easy to use with amazing results: The Melissa & doug scratch art box of rainbow mini notes includes 125 easy to use...
- Brightly colored notepad: Our scratch art notes feature bright colors that hide beneath the matte coating; Kids simply...
- Multiple uses: Kids can create cool illustrations, surprise people, label items, create arts and crafts projects, and...
Why we like it: This is another pen activity. This one is again simple; it includes scratch notes and a wooden pen. What your child does is scratch on the scratch notes with the pen to reveal luminous colors while creating beautiful designs. The notes though, are one time use only. You cannot reuse it once it has been scratched. The notes come with a black coating that gets scratched off in the pattern of the doodle that your child draws using the wooden pen. Once scratched, the pattern reveals glowing colors underneath. There is nothing more a kid enjoys than scratching on surfaces. This is a great way to do it and get creative out of it.
Pix Perfect Starter Pixel Art Kit
Why we like it: The Pix Perfect Starter Pixel Art Kit is great for adults and kids. With this kit, you can create all types of pictures, your favorite characters, and even your pet with the shiny sequins that come in a variety of colors, including ones that sparkle. These sequins come to life with a 3D effect. One of the great things about this art kit is that it is reusable, and none of the materials have to be repurchased. Using this craft kit helps you to grow into your art skills as well as use your brain power while trying to put the pieces together. When you purchase a Pix Perfect Starter Pixel Art Kit you will also receive a booklet that shows you tons of design ideas so that you can have a reference point for your design. When you are finished creating your sequin masterpiece, you can hang it on a wall to showcase your creation for all to see.
Spirograph Deluxe Design Set
- Convenient easy to carry case is the work surface and storage unit
- Great for creative thinking, shapes and colors and large motor skills
- Use with pens with a point size of 1 mm or smaller
Why we like it: This craft kit is addictively hypnotic. It comes with Spiro graphs that allow you to draw exclusive patterns. You can use this Spiro graphs for either doodling or trace out some pretty good designs for a craft activity, frames or cards. The kit includes 19 Spiro graphs, a Spiro putty, a rack, pens, design paper, and all this comes in a carry along case for easy portability and an ideal travel partner.
Shimmer and Shine Sparkle Mosaics
- Create sparkly portraits of Shimmer, Shine, Nahal and Tala
- Over 1,600 shiny foam stickers and gems
- Great rainy day or party project
Why we like it: This is recommended for children over the age of 4 years. It comes with pictures of fantasy characters and pieces of glitter foam and gems. These are used by children to decorate the picture and turn it into a shiny affair. You can even give your children some fabric and watch them glitter it up in their creative fashion. The kit includes four pictures with sticking instructions and guides that help your child navigate through the decorating process.
ALEX Toys DIY Wear I Heart Charm Bracelets
- 24 beads you customize and create yourself
- Add metal beads and charms to your bracelet
- Great way to make one of a kind accessories and gifts
Why we like it: This is a great way to occupy your preteen. They love dressing up and glam up things. You can help them achieve their ultimate accessory by letting them fashion one from the DIY charm bracelet kit. It comes with 24 beads, metal and designer ones to get creative and imaginative while making the charm bracelet. It also includes air dry clay for your girl to be able to mold a charm that is close to her heart for her bracelet or one she might be making to gift to a friend. This kit is recommended for children over the age of 8 years.