Best Camping Tents for FamiliesSports & Outdoors
Coleman 8-Person Red Canyon Tent
- Camping tent with spacious design offers enough room for 8 people to sleep comfortably
- Included dividers let you create 3 separate rooms for privacy
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams keeps you dry
Why we like it: If you are travelling with a large group, then this camping tent would definitely be suitable for you. This scarlet camping companion of Coleman can accommodate up to 6 adults. The 17 x 10 feet measures and the 72-inch center height enable the campers to move within the tent without any inconvenience. This tent has a number of impressive features that will make your camping trip a comfortable one. Firstly, it comes with room dividers which will enable you to divide the tent into three separate rooms. Secondly, the product utilizes Weathertec System which will protect you from unexpected rainfall. Thirdly, the tent has a cool Air-Port and Variflo adjustable venting system that will enable you to control the ventilation and airflow within the tent easily. Moreover, the setup of the tent is also quite easy and straightforward. Since all the necessary poles and stakes are given in separate storage bags, you will be able to set everything up within a short period of time.
Mountain Trails Twin Peaks Tent
- Lightweight and compact for hiking or backpacking with carry weight of 3.5 pounds
- Large Dutch "D" style door and 2 Polyester mesh windows with inside flaps
- Welded polyethylene floor with inside binding
Why we like it: This camping tent is ideal for couples who travel in groups of two. Although the tent is manufactured for three people, do know that it is possible to sneak the fourth person in. The 30 square foot area is more than enough space for this crowd to sleep comfortably. This tent is an excellent choice for families who wish to go on hiking adventures since it only weighs about 3.5 pounds. Thus, you will be able to carry it without feeling any weight on your shoulders or your arms. The tent contains a ‘D’ styled door that gives you easy entry and exit. The hoop fly frame of the tent not only offers stability, but also provides rain protection for campers. The tent also has large windows and mesh roof vents to enhance the ventilation within the space. There is also a utility pocket and a gear loft in which you will be able to keep your personal items. This way, you will be able to access them easily and you will also be able to keep them safe.
Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent
- Convertible screen room with inverted "T" style door and inside flap zippered windows
- Removable seam-sealed fly
- Mesh roof vents
Why we like it: Specifically built for large groups of campers, this tent is ideal for families that have more than five members. Since the tent can accommodate up to 8 people, it is quite spacious and therefore you will be able to move around comfortably. The tent is made of weather-repellent polyester and also has a polyurethane coating. So, regardless of the intensity of the rain or the storm, you can be assured that your tent will stand strong. The tent comes with a full-mesh roof option, which means that you do not have to worry about the ventilation within the camp. Also, since the tent has a 6.5 feet center height, you will be able to stand inside the tent too.
Sundome 6 Person Tent
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out, Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes , Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup, Rainfly awning...
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation, Large windows help cool the tent, Storage pockets keep gear organized
Why we like it: Since this camping tent is made of polyester material, you will not have to worry about your safety at all. Whether it rains or storms, your family will be safe as long as they are inside this tent. This product of Sundome can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. The center height of the tent is 72 inches, which is pretty decent for a tent within price range. The floor is made of 1000D polyethylene which will prevent you from getting wet and mushy if it rains all of a sudden. Also, since the 8.5 mm poles are made of fiberglass, you need not worry about the durability of the tent either. It will stand strong even when the winds are pretty bad. Also, since the tent has a generous amount of windows, the ventilation within the tent will be excellent. Thus, you will definitely be able to have a god night’s sleep during your camping trip.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
Why we like it: This 6-person, two-room tent has plenty of space for your entire and thus would be ideal for a family camping adventure. Thanks to the 17 x 9 feet floor space, your family members will be able to sleep peacefully at night. The tent has two doors in total and thereby enables you to get in and out quite easily. The tent is equipped with the Coleman’s Comfort System which facilitates extraordinary ventilation and adjustable air flow. The Cool-Air privacy port and the all-mesh ceiling are some other impressive features of this product. The tent also has a convenient electrical access port which enables you to run a cord from your phone or laptop to a power source outside the tent. One of the best thing about this tent is that it has a center height of 6 feet and 10 inches. This means that most people will be able to stand inside the tent as well!
Sundome 4 Person Tent
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in; included rainfly offers extra weather...
- WIND AND RAIN TESTED: Strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds
- GREAT VENTILATION: Large windows and ground vent for enhanced airflow
Why we like it: This product of Sundome is spacious enough to accommodate four adult campers. The tent comes with a massive door that will enable you to get in and out of tent quite easily. The rear-hooded window manages the airflow within the tent and thereby ensures that you get proper ventilation, even when it rains. The flooring of the tent is manufactured in a bathtub style. If offers extreme weather protection through its welded seams and prevents leaks within the camp tent. The polyester fabrics on the fly and the walls are both durable and rugged. One of the best features of this tent is that it is easy to set up and take down. You can set up the tent through the poles simply and quickly. The tent has the necessary instructions sewn to a carry bag. This way, you will not lose it during your camping trip. The tent also has a number of other impressive features such as the electrical access port, convenient flashlight loop on the ceiling and a fire retardant import.
Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent
- Spacious 14 feet x 10 feet tent fits 4 queen size airbeds , Polyguard 2X double thick fabric stands up to the rigors of...
- WeatherTec features include a tub floor with welded corners, protected seams, and covered zippers to keep water out;...
- Instant setup in about 60 seconds thanks to pre attached poles
Why we like it: One of the best things about this camping tent is that it has two separate rooms. If you are traveling with your children and would like a separate room for yourself and your spouse, this would be your perfect solution! If you wish, this divider can be removed as well. On the whole, this tent can support up to a maximum of eight people. The poles of the tent come pre-attached. This means that you do not have to waste your time setting up the entire tent. The process will take you only a minute or two! The product also includes the exclusive Weather Tec system that has thick, waterproof walls and an efficiently welded floor. There are two doors and seven windows in total. So, you do not have to worry about the ventilation within the camp. While the base measure of the camp is 14 x 10 feet, the center height is 6 feet 5 inches. What’s more, the product also comes with a one year warranty!